PDA

View Full Version : FS 23" Cinema Display

Jerrod
Nov 18, 2004, 01:20 AM
its about 2years old and is in perfect shape...comes with box and all original paperwork.

Only reason for the sale is i promised myself I would sell this before I bought my 30" and now that I have my NVIDIA card in hand i am dying to get the 30"

I am looking to get $1,200 obo plus shipping

Thanks.
J
AIM = jrodss2000

acespender
Jan 6, 2005, 06:09 PM
Do you still have the Apple 23" Display still for sale? If it is the true 23" not the 22 I would be interested in it. I would be willing to pay $1300 for it if wouldn't mind waiting until the middle of February. Thanks

Rod Rod
Jan 7, 2005, 11:43 AM
Do you still have the Apple 23" Display still for sale? If it is the true 23" not the 22 I would be interested in it. I would be willing to pay $1300 for it if wouldn't mind waiting until the middle of February. Thanks

He doesn't have it still, unless he has two of them. I bought the 23" display from him last month. The transaction went smoothly and I'm happy with the display.

However, I'm willing to think about your offer of $1300 for mid-February. Email me. Thanks.

bdsisystems
Jan 7, 2005, 08:34 PM
I have a like new 23" Cinema that I'd sell for $1300 + UPS Ground...have the original box and a custom cover that goes with it.

If interested, email me or drop a reply.

Thanks...david

Rod Rod
Jan 7, 2005, 09:39 PM
I have a like new 23" Cinema that I'd sell for $1300 + UPS Ground...have the original box and a custom cover that goes with it.

If interested, email me or drop a reply.

Thanks...david

That's called a thread crap. You're new here so I guess you're still learning but just keep it in mind for the future. Thanks.

QCassidy352
Jan 8, 2005, 04:45 AM
That's called a thread crap. You're new here so I guess you're still learning but just keep it in mind for the future. Thanks.

I don't really agree. The original poster obviously cannot sell acespender a 23" display so at this point, I think anyone who can offer him one is free to do so. Really, what should happen is this thread should die and anyone interested in selling/buying a 23" should create a new thread. But it's not thread crapping because you're not the original creator of this thread and have no more "right" to it than bdsisystems does.

Anyone who wants to sell/buy should create their own thread, given that the seller in this one is no longer selling. IMO.

Rod Rod
Jan 8, 2005, 09:21 AM
I don't really agree.

I see your point, but bdsisystems has created a new thread for his/her 23" ACD. So, if his/her posting an additional offer to mine in this thread is not a thread crap (which I contend it is) it does qualify as spam (posting the same thing in multiple threads).