PDA

View Full Version : CyberAcoustics Leather Portfolio

JNGold
Jul 28, 2010, 08:13 AM
I just placed an order for one of these this week and I should have it within a couple of days (unlike my orders for iPhone 4 cases). I spoke directly with one of the main PR guys at the company and he said they are "flying off the shelves".

http://files.me.com/jngold24/fhoq4w

I like this case because it offers a slim profile (not as slim as the Apple case) and the multi-position stand for landscape and typing modes.

For me this will replace the YooBao case. The YooBao was nice, but the extra leather cover around the iPad's bezel started to annoy me.

Check out the case here:

http://www.cyberacoustics.com/retail/Cases-and-Covers/IC-1000BK

Also the a YouTube unboxing by a Twitter friend of mine (which is how I found out about this new case):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUyh0vYtR7s

bres
Jul 28, 2010, 08:42 AM
Ordered mine last night too-- after reading an iLounge blurb on the case-- and for all the reasons you brought up.

Thanks for the link to your friends video-- has me even more anxious to receive the case.

jeremy3721
Jul 28, 2010, 01:39 PM
Attempted to order this morning but their order process seemed to be having problems. I just received a call and apparently demand overwhelmed their system after the post on ilounge. They are now out of stock and the next batch is shipping around August 20th.

albbreinholt
Jul 28, 2010, 01:57 PM
I've been looking for a case like this for a while but all I could find were realy expensive or cheaply made. Please post your review after you get it.

jeremy3721
Jul 31, 2010, 12:21 PM
Does anyone know if you can use the iPad dock with this case? It's looks to me like it would be possible due to the space between the holder and the leather backing. If so, this case really hits the target on a lot of features without compromising like most of the other options. I'm even excitednfornthe hand strap that I never even considered before.

Cybersteve
Jul 31, 2010, 03:11 PM
Jeremy...good questions...Downside, the iPad will not dock with our cover on. Upside, removing or putting the cover on takes just a fews seconds. Hope that helps.

Steve with Cyber Acoustics

IrishVixen
Jul 31, 2010, 03:25 PM
This looks interesting, the hand strap especially. I look forward to seeing the longer term reviews.

SchneiderMan
Jul 31, 2010, 08:07 PM
Received mine today and from first impressions, it looks pretty good and simple but I'm think the leather is a low grade quality.

doodude
Jul 31, 2010, 10:52 PM
I spoke directly with one of the main PR guys at the company and he said they are "flying off the shelves".

Wouldnt be much of a PR guy if he didnt, would he!? :D

Interesting case though. Do those plastic tabs at the corner give you a real sense of security? Also, will it wiggle within the tabs at all & be subject to any scratching from the plastic crossbars behind the iPad holding it in?

Cybersteve
Aug 2, 2010, 07:29 PM
Wouldnt be much of a PR guy if he didnt, would he!? :D

Interesting case though. Do those plastic tabs at the corner give you a real sense of security? Also, will it wiggle within the tabs at all & be subject to any scratching from the plastic crossbars behind the iPad holding it in?

At 1:38 of this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/DetroitBORG#p/a/u/1/ER4cN0F3-t0) should give you an idea on how sturdy the connection is.

Cyber Steve with Cyber Acoustics....

batman75
Aug 2, 2010, 11:05 PM
Received mine today and from first impressions, it looks pretty good and simple but I'm think the leather is a low grade quality.

That's unfortunate. I was interested until you mentioned the leather is low grade. I will go for the Powersupport case instead since they are using premium leather.

This one has a nice design but they should offer a premium leather variant.

mcdj
Aug 2, 2010, 11:45 PM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

By the time the Power Support case comes out, there'll be a new iPad.

SchneiderMan
Aug 3, 2010, 12:25 AM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

By the time the Power Support case comes out, there'll be a new iPad.

Exactly.. If you're looking for the best leather pay up thru Vaja.

RR1818
Aug 3, 2010, 12:12 PM
I think I'm going to order one of these. They look like a great value for the price.

= bluntman =
Aug 3, 2010, 12:29 PM
Argh! They don't ship outside of the US!

still in school
Aug 3, 2010, 05:10 PM
is this case the thinnest?

Mr. Biggles
Aug 3, 2010, 06:33 PM
......but I'm think the leather is a low grade quality.

Why? Does it feel thin? Poorly tanned?

'Thinking' something is "low grade quality" vs knowledge of such..... big difference.

SchneiderMan
Aug 3, 2010, 06:47 PM
Why? Does it feel thin? Poorly tanned?

'Thinking' something is "low grade quality" vs knowledge of such..... big difference.

It doesn't have the smell of leather really. And yes it's thin and it feels that way too. You don't have to take my word for it. Try it yourself :)

Mr. Biggles
Aug 3, 2010, 07:10 PM
Try it yourself :)

LOL. Good one. Seriously.

mosso2000
Aug 3, 2010, 07:14 PM
At 1:38 of this video (http://www.youtube.com/user/DetroitBORG#p/a/u/1/ER4cN0F3-t0) should give you an idea on how sturdy the connection is.

Cyber Steve with Cyber Acoustics....

at 3:45 of this one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUyh0vYtR7s) I had the complete opposite impression.

= bluntman =
Aug 3, 2010, 07:29 PM
To me it looks like the elastic strap snagged on the corner piece and loosen the iPad when he tried to "unsnag" the strap.

SchneiderMan
Aug 3, 2010, 07:32 PM
What am I missing here? At 3:45 the iPad is securely in the case (but the elastic corner straps are being used to keep the cover in place when it is folded behind the iPad).

Are you supposed to do that though? I thought they are just to keep the folio closed when not it use. Thanks.

mosso2000
Aug 3, 2010, 07:39 PM
To me it looks like the elastic strap snagged on the corner piece and loosen the iPad when he tried to "unsnag" the strap.

seemed pretty easy to loosen in my opinion, and tedious to work out with these straps anyway.

SchneiderMan
Aug 3, 2010, 07:44 PM
I take back what I said about the leather, it does smell like leather. I'm vert glad to say that both the upright and typing functions work great! Not really a fan of the two bungie straps but I think it's better than magnets. I would try to find some other way to improve that though! For the price it isn't a bad case at all but with all the competition out there on the market, I would add some little improvements.
I think that those rubber holders are fantastic and they do a great job.

jeremy3721
Aug 13, 2010, 08:41 PM
Don't know that this will be helpful for anyone but I have both the CyberAcoustics Portfolio and the Yoobao Magic (V3) Cases and took some side by side shots. I'm currently testing both cases and I'm not quite sure which one I'm going to keep but I really like them both. If I could take the parts I like from both cases and mesh those attributes together I'd have the perfect case I think. I've gone through at least 10 cases and both of these are far and above more superior than any of the others.

The Yoobao is slightly smaller in all dimensions and as a result is probably in a slide lead right now. I also like the slightly more substantial feel of the cover as it just feels solid all around. The CyberAcoustics has a nice feel as well but a little more puffiness to it. I really like the way the CyberAcoustics case easily locks into landscape typing and viewing positions. The strap is also nice for holding the ipad in one hand if you happen to be standing etc and I also prefer the internal material to that of the Yoobao.

http://a.imageshack.us/img826/713/img24861.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img826/7553/img24871.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img826/302/img24891.jpg

funkyc
Aug 15, 2010, 02:51 PM
this case looks really good
for those who have one, is it heavy? does it feel thick when you hold it? because it looks pretty thick

and dammit, can't believe they don't ship out of the US....anyone know where else I can get one? i live in Australia.

anyone who's ordering in the states want to buy me an extra one and pop it in the mail? haha

Darth Maniac
Sep 2, 2010, 04:43 PM
and dammit, can't believe they don't ship out of the US....anyone know where else I can get one? i live in Australia.

I queried this a while back with Cyber Acoustics who confirmed it was only available in the USA. Since then I forgot all about it but I got an email from a company rep yesterday to let me know it is now available for international orders. I was pretty impressed they actually kept my email and remembered to let me know the situation has changed so I have ordered one just now for shipping to the UK.

Fingers crossed this case is as good as people say it is because I seriously dont want to fork out $200 for a Vaja lol.

kaibob
Sep 2, 2010, 08:41 PM
I am considering the cyber acoustics case. I was a little dismayed by the following on the iLounge site:

Editorís Note: Comments to this article have been closed due to astroturfing by agents of this vendor [i.e. cyber acoustics]. We strongly discourage readers from doing business with companies that engage or allow their marketing agents to engage in the posting of phony comments in violation of our policies.

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/cyber-acoustics-rolls-out-leather-portfolio-cover-for-ipad/

I also found a very favorable YouTube review of the case by Detroitborg. I have viewed a number of reviews by Detroitborg, and I believe his reviews are reliable.

I currently have a Marware case, but I find that the suede surrounds interferes with selecting items at the edge of the screen. The cyber acoustics attachment system seems much better.

Built
Sep 2, 2010, 09:04 PM
I am considering the cyber acoustics case. I was a little dismayed by the following on the iLounge site:

Editorís Note: Comments to this article have been closed due to astroturfing by agents of this vendor [i.e. cyber acoustics]. We strongly discourage readers from doing business with companies that engage or allow their marketing agents to engage in the posting of phony comments in violation of our policies.

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/cyber-acoustics-rolls-out-leather-portfolio-cover-for-ipad/

I also found a very favorable YouTube review of the case by Detroitborg. I have viewed a number of reviews by Detroitborg, and I believe his reviews are reliable.

I currently have a Marware case, but I find that the suede surrounds interferes with selecting items at the edge of the screen. The cyber acoustics attachment system seems much better.

I have the case...nice case...haven't had the opportunity to check it out completely yet since I've been loving the Yoobao Magic Case so much.

The company was also caught doing the same thing, I believe, on this site...

I will say that they shipped very quickly...I got what I paid for so they can't be all bad. :D

kepner
Sep 2, 2010, 09:11 PM

Go for it. I switched from the Marware Eco-Vue to the Cyber Acoustics case. It's a much better case, mostly because it doesn't cover any of the front of the iPad. I also like how the front cover folds to create the typing angle, as opposed to the Marware's kickstand.

funkyc
Sep 3, 2010, 11:06 AM
I queried this a while back with Cyber Acoustics who confirmed it was only available in the USA. Since then I forgot all about it but I got an email from a company rep yesterday to let me know it is now available for international orders. I was pretty impressed they actually kept my email and remembered to let me know the situation has changed so I have ordered one just now for shipping to the UK.

Fingers crossed this case is as good as people say it is because I seriously dont want to fork out $200 for a Vaja lol.

that is good service indeed! however i've already got my CyberAcoustics case from a fellow MR member who sent it over from the USA for me :cool:

Been using it for a few weeks now and it's a big improvement over the Apple case. Not quite as solid to type on and it's thicker and heavier but it's of good quality and feels good in the hand. Doesn't get dirty as easily either which is a plus. I hated how the Apple case just looked so dirty all the time!

I like it, and that's what matters most. Wish it was a bit thinner/sleeker though as it's kind of puffy but once I put it on, I haven't taken it off again! :D

Darth Maniac
Sep 3, 2010, 01:54 PM
You say its not quite as solid to type on and I can see from pics where it can sag. The key question is - is it useable? My old Piel Frama Mk1 sagged so much in typing mode it was virtually flat lol. Does this still maintain a reasonable typing angle, even if it sags a little?

funkyc
Sep 4, 2010, 04:11 PM
You say its not quite as solid to type on and I can see from pics where it can sag. The key question is - is it useable? My old Piel Frama Mk1 sagged so much in typing mode it was virtually flat lol. Does this still maintain a reasonable typing angle, even if it sags a little?

yeah mate it's def still useable. i also noticed that the flap is a little bit bigger than the apple case so the angle is a little higher but it's still comfortable and no it doesn't sag so much that it's not useable. it's just not solid, but still holds up fine to be able to type properly

Darth Maniac
Sep 13, 2010, 04:58 AM
I got mine today. Definately the best case I have used so far. Its one downside is it does feel a little weighty but other than that its a great case, it looks good, has a useable typing angle and it feels very well protected. The leather quality seems very nice to me as well.

A great folio case for sure and I dont think there is anything better I have seen unless you are willing to fork out $200 for an Agenda 2 which I am still considering.

kepner
Sep 13, 2010, 12:37 PM
i also noticed that the flap is a little bit bigger than the apple case so the angle is a little higher

Another nice touch: the typing angle seems to be just high enough that the accelerometer automatically rotates the view to landscape. (So, I don't have to awkwardly lift the back of the iPad up until it rotates, as I often had to with my Marware Eco-Vue.)

batman75
Sep 13, 2010, 07:44 PM
I got this case. It's not bad, but a few things I don't like:
1) lack of edge protection
2) it's quite thick
3) interior lining feels cheap and is even more dirt magnet than the microfiber ones.

I am going to switch to Chinao case I think. While the leather on cyber acoustics case is genuine and better, in every other regard I find this case to be inferior.

Nhwhazup
Sep 19, 2010, 06:32 AM
I have tried 5 other cases including the Yoobao magic case which everyone else raves about and this CA one really rocks for me. I disagree with others that don't like the leather. If you are looking for a textured pebbly type leather this is not it. It is a fine leather similar to what you would find on dress gloves. I consider myself a little bit of a leather snob and this type of leather is perfect for this use. I have a Franklin Covey with this same type of leather and it looks the same after 10 years of daily use.

The case is thicker than the Apple case. The cradle and padded front cover give it more bulk but I have no issue as the CA case is just so much better in every other way. All the other cases I've tried were also thicker than the Apple and much heavier.

I have no complaints about the landscape typing mode which I use 90% of the time.

I love everything about this case including no in your face branding on the cover along with the rubbery cradle hold for the iPad. I don't mind the inside felt material but I would pay more if they made it exactly the same with a faux micro suede interior.

I like this case so much that I ordered another in the new red leather that they now have on their site.

mrgossett
Sep 19, 2010, 08:14 AM
I have this case, have used it, and wanted to like it. I do like the leather outer covering and its feel, but the case makes the iPad too thick and bulky to suit me. Also, the felt stuff on the inside has no "grip" to it at all, and seems to be identical to the fuzzy part of velcro. It makes the iPad want to slide out of my hands when holding it with the cover folder underneath.

Nhwhazup
Sep 19, 2010, 08:16 AM
I have this case, have used it, and wanted to like it. I do like the leather outer covering and its feel, but the case makes the iPad too thick and bulky to suit me. Also, the felt stuff on the inside has no "grip" to it at all, and seems to be identical to the fuzzy part of velcro. It makes the iPad want to slide out of my hands when holding it with the cover folder underneath.

What case did you find that works best for you?

mrgossett
Sep 19, 2010, 01:02 PM
This:

http://www.handhelditems.com/luxury-convertible-carbon-flip-case-ipad-free-screen-protector-p-140778.html

It's very slim, and looks and works great. The outside is not leather, but the carbon fiber texture looks sharp, feels good, and has some grip. The typing position works fine, and the multiple viewing angles are great. It's very similar to the Yoobao "Magic Case" that is highly regarded in the Yoobao thread, but I like it even better because of the carbon fiber look.

Nhwhazup
Sep 22, 2010, 06:26 AM
This:

http://www.handhelditems.com/luxury-convertible-carbon-flip-case-ipad-free-screen-protector-p-140778.html

It's very slim, and looks and works great. The outside is not leather, but the carbon fiber texture looks sharp, feels good, and has some grip. The typing position works fine, and the multiple viewing angles are great. It's very similar to the Yoobao "Magic Case" that is highly regarded in the Yoobao thread, but I like it even better because of the carbon fiber look.

This also sounds like a great case. However, I have to stop buying cases. I've been on a shopping spree for 3 weeks and the more I read in this forum the more I keeping looking and buying. Right now I've landed on 2 different cases that I will keep and rotate. I do really like the CA case but I think to date my all time favorite is the Yoobao slim. I use my iPad in the typing mode 90% of the time and the slim case offers the tightest nonslip position. Once the tab is pushed into the slot on the back it's not going anywhere! I tried the magic case but mine didn't really fit right and I couldn't take the chemical smell. It was so bad it stunk up the house and I would have to wash my hands after using it or my hands would hold to the awful smell. What's kind of interesting is that the Yoobao slim in leather had the same smell even with the leather. The chemical smell was much lighter and has pretty much gone away thank goodness. The Yoobao slim even has a nice inside material - seems like real suede or if not it's a really good faux micro suede.

batman75
Sep 24, 2010, 10:07 PM
I got this case. It's not bad, but a few things I don't like:
1) lack of edge protection
2) it's quite thick
3) interior lining feels cheap and is even more dirt magnet than the microfiber ones.

I am going to switch to Chinao case I think. While the leather on cyber acoustics case is genuine and better, in every other regard I find this case to be inferior.

I bought Chinao and Yoobao as well.

Now I take back my previous comments regarding the Cyberacoustics case. I still don't like the lack of edge protection (although same is true for Yoobao Slim).

However the Cyberacoustics case feels much higher quality than the Chinao and Yoobao. Short of getting a Vaja or a Piel Frama, this is a top notch leather case.

Also the elastic closing straps and the hand strap are awesome. The case is also really stable, and it doesn't sag in the horizontal position.

I would prefer a case with edge protection, but so far this case is the best I've seen and I'm keeping it.

Roboris
Sep 28, 2010, 03:58 PM
i've already got my CyberAcoustics case from a fellow MR member who sent it over from the USA for me :cool:

Is it possibile to know the nane of that guy?
I'd like to ask for sending the CA to Italy...
Thanks in advance...

kailess
Sep 28, 2010, 06:27 PM
As I mentioned on another post, I got the case last week - I really like it. Except....

The inside lining has a nice appearance but the texture is similar to a soft Velcro and it picks up crap like crazy! I have a Labrador and her dog hairs get caught in it if she gets anywhere near it. I have even used tweezers to get the hair out. And if you set it on a table with any crumbs on it, it works like a crumb magnet.

Other than that issue - I love the case. Just wish it had a different lining material.

Nhwhazup
Sep 28, 2010, 06:39 PM
As I mentioned on another post, I got the case last week - I really like it. Except....

The inside lining has a nice appearance but the texture is similar to a soft Velcro and it picks up crap like crazy! I have a Labrador and her dog hairs get caught in it if she gets anywhere near it. I have even used tweezers to get the hair out. And if you set it on a table with any crumbs on it, it works like a crumb magnet.

Other than that issue - I love the case. Just wish it had a different lining material.

I agree it would be pretty near perfect if the lining was perhaps a faux micro suede. Did you get the black or the red?

kailess
Sep 28, 2010, 07:16 PM
I got the red leather. Looks really nice. I just keep trying to think of a way to cover the inner lining in some way or material that doesn't collect as much stuff.

It is a really nice case though.

Tobster3
Dec 5, 2010, 05:25 AM
Hi,

I'd appreciate if someone can tell me the weight of the CA case.

I currently have the Yoobao Magic case. I really like it but I'm looking for a lighter case.

Thanks

BergerFan
Dec 5, 2010, 08:22 AM
I'm not sure about the not shipping outside of the US thing. Unless they've changed policies recently, that's bogus, because I've had mine for a month now. :confused:

batman75
Dec 5, 2010, 10:33 AM
The weight feels negligible to me. I can't tell the weight difference between my ipad in the CA case, and my friend's ipad in the Apple case.

In general i would rate this case 9/10. Only thing that needs to be improved is the inside lining which I think could be made of a higher quality microfiber, or suede.

I don't think there is a better case on the market. I've binned the Yoobao and the Chinao. Those felt too cheap to put on a luxury product.

Cybersteve
Dec 6, 2010, 11:42 AM
For the Record I work for Cyber Acoustics....

We are making the change to a suede interior on our new models launching in a couple of week. We do ship outside of the US, check our wesite for a listing. Lastly, keep you comments coming.

Tobster3
Dec 6, 2010, 04:43 PM
Cybersteve,

I have just ordered the IC-1040OB as per Link below. It states they wont ship until after December 15th.

Will this case include the new Suede that you mention above?

http://www.cyberacoustics.com/retail/Cases-and-Covers/IC-1040OB

Thanks

BergerFan
Dec 6, 2010, 04:48 PM
For the Record I work for Cyber Acoustics....

We are making the change to a suede interior on our new models launching in a couple of week. We do ship outside of the US, check our wesite for a listing. Lastly, keep you comments coming.Will existing owners get a healthy discount off the improved case? :D

Cybersteve
Dec 6, 2010, 06:39 PM
Cybersteve,

I have just ordered the IC-1040OB as per Link below. It states they wont ship until after December 15th.

Will this case include the new Suede that you mention above?

http://www.cyberacoustics.com/retail/Cases-and-Covers/IC-1040OB

Thanks

Yes, this model will have the new suede material.

Tobster3 - I have been informed that these covers with no have the suede material on the inside. I will contact you personally

Tobster3
Dec 7, 2010, 03:48 AM
Yes, this model will have the new suede material.

Thanks.

I will include some photos along with a review in this thread once I receive it.

batman75
Dec 11, 2010, 10:54 AM
Will existing owners get a healthy discount off the improved case? :D

I would like to upgrade as well if you will sell me a replacement for less than MSRP? I have found the felt-like material on the current one to be a disappointment.

Also will the Suede be available in the plain black or plain red?

sciuro
Dec 12, 2010, 06:30 PM
Dear Steve,
Are you expecting to carry more colors of your case?

Cybersteve
Dec 13, 2010, 06:26 PM
I would like to upgrade as well if you will sell me a replacement for less than MSRP? I have found the felt-like material on the current one to be a disappointment.

Also will the Suede be available in the plain black or plain red?

The new model will be a higher grade leather and will have the suede interior. We are still working on the final MSRP but will offer a discount to those who have already purchased one of our covers.

Cybersteve
Dec 13, 2010, 06:28 PM
Dear Steve,
Are you expecting to carry more colors of your case?

I expect to have a variety of options at the end of January.

kaibob
Dec 15, 2010, 09:32 PM
I expect to have a variety of options at the end of January.
Do you know approximately when the new case will be available in black? Thanks!

Cybersteve
Dec 16, 2010, 10:21 AM
Do you know approximately when the new case will be available in black? Thanks!

I hope to have it up on our Website this weekend.

kaibob
Dec 16, 2010, 10:40 AM
I hope to have it up on our Website this weekend.

Thanks! I'll check your website this weekend and next week.

Cybersteve
Dec 17, 2010, 06:44 PM
Thanks! I'll check your website this weekend and next week.

The new cover is up on our site. You can check it out at

http://www.cyberacoustics.com/retail/Cases-and-Covers/IC-2010BK

Thanks for asking....

lunarmac
Dec 17, 2010, 07:36 PM
Besides the new lining, leather and the exorbitant/obscene new price is there anything else that is different?
Like size or the angle of landscape mode?

Thanks.

Thanks for asking....

batman75
Dec 18, 2010, 09:05 AM

Thanks for asking....

Steve - This looks great. What about the previous customer pricing for those who already have the old case?

PacMookBro
Dec 18, 2010, 11:34 AM

Thanks for asking....

Too expensive for the case. Cheap-looking. For the same price there are many other luxurious alternatives with well established brand names.

BergerFan
Dec 18, 2010, 05:03 PM
Wait. So you removed the useful strap, and replaced it with pointless card holders? :confused: :(

batman75
Dec 18, 2010, 08:41 PM
Wait. So you removed the useful strap, and replaced it with pointless card holders? :confused: :(

I prefer the strap too. I do like the card holder, but would prefer if it was a single slot with a window so you can put a business card in there for identification purposes. I agree that the change they made here is pretty useless.

funkyc
Dec 19, 2010, 02:48 AM
i never actually used the strap much, except to hold a micro-fibre cloth to wipe my screen

however i think this new leather business/credit card holder inside is not good as it defeats the purpose of having non-scratch felt in there, as it's something else that can potentially scratch the screen. esp depends what cards u have in there...

and i agree, the price is too much, sorry but won't be a repeat customer now that i've seen this

Baschdi616
Mar 16, 2011, 02:37 PM
Does the iPad 2 fit in the CyberAcoustic case? Is it secure in it?

Baschdi616
Mar 17, 2011, 12:29 AM
Thank you for your answer. I have some more questions.

Does the Auto-Wake-Up function work?

How much are the shipping costs to Germany?