PDA

View Full Version : iPhone what a Joke don't sync with Itunes

divorceiphone
Jul 30, 2010, 12:09 AM
I got iPhone 4 it is the biggest piece of a junk a got today, can't get to work. Call Apple no results, call AT T, they go to bed at 10:00pm, the P4 is a big piece of junk, remember me windows counterpart install reinstall reboot. I have iMac 24" core 2 duo 2.8mzh. I have use Apple in the past 15 years never had a problem, but the P4 is a big piece of crap......

GoCubsGo
Jul 30, 2010, 12:12 AM
Sounds like an isolated issue or a poor attempt at trolling. Did you update to the latest iTunes?

Applejuiced
Jul 30, 2010, 12:15 AM
Both your name and your whole 2 posts are about trolling and negativity.
The i4 is fine, the problem is either BS or cause of the user.

ryannazaretian
Jul 30, 2010, 11:23 AM
I got iPhone 4 it is the biggest piece of a junk a got today, can't get to work. Call Apple no results, call AT T, they go to bed at 10:00pm, the P4 is a big piece of junk, remember me windows counterpart install reinstall reboot. I have iMac 24" core 2 duo 2.8mzh. I have use Apple in the past 15 years never had a problem, but the P4 is a big piece of crap......

Take it back.

divorceiphone
Jul 31, 2010, 10:47 AM
Both your name and your whole 2 posts are about trolling and negativity.
The i4 is fine, the problem is either BS or cause of the user.

No is not a bs a I'm a apple fanboy I'm using apple since 1990 and a never make calls for technical support, I don't have antenna issues and yes I restore reinstall all the programs and the p4 still not syncing my apps and take to long for everthing else. All My other apple products work just fine except the p4. I'll be going to the apple store this afternoon and make a complain or return to my old p1.

Surely
Jul 31, 2010, 10:48 AM
shenanigans.

knowhate
Jul 31, 2010, 11:28 AM

JaZzMaN251
Jul 31, 2010, 11:48 AM
No is not a bs a I'm a apple fanboy I'm using apple since 1990 and a never make calls for technical support, I don't have antenna issues and yes I restore reinstall all the programs and the p4 still not syncing my apps and take to long for everthing else. All My other apple products work just fine except the p4. I'll be going to the apple store this afternoon and make a complain or return to my old p1.

And yet you conclude that because you have a problem, the iPhone 4 in general is rubbisch? Come on, this seems like something that will be solved if you take it to the Apple Store (as you say you will).

Keep yourself together and I hope you'll get your iPhone syncing in no time!

petvas
Jul 31, 2010, 11:55 AM

So you just posted that without telling what exactly the issue is that you are having. I guess you are forgetting the millions of users that do sync their iphones with iTunes...stop trolling...

XJ13sd
Jul 31, 2010, 12:08 PM
I think you need to be smarter than your smartphone to work it properly, clearly, this individual is not. This thread is BS, this person is lame and I'm glad they can't get get the iphone to work, one less jackass with an iphone 4 making the rest of us look bad. Please please return your phone, learn to type correctly, become smarter than the phone then maybe you can have one in the future.

Frenchjay
Jul 31, 2010, 12:12 PM
Do you have leopard or do you have an older operating system?

Also did you get iTunes 9.2 when it was released to developers or did you get it from the apple website?

Applejuiced
Jul 31, 2010, 12:22 PM

Judging by your posts so far and your screenname "divorceIphone" you're obviously here to start BS and everyone saw right thru you.
Now if you have a faulty i4 then you need to get it replaced. That doesnt mean that every i4 is a piece of junk or other nonsense you posted.
Get a life....

ozzyman500
Jul 31, 2010, 01:16 PM
Upgrade to iTunes 9.2.1. I haven't but I did yesterday and I haven't had any problems so far (crosses fingers). I just held off because I hate upgrading iTunes.

ntrigue
Jul 31, 2010, 01:47 PM
I'm a little confused. Would you like help or attention? I can help but I refuse to give you attention.