PDA

View Full Version : Best Combo Invisible Shield+Apple Bumper :)

kaizer85
Jul 30, 2010, 02:02 AM
both sides front and back zagg Invisible Shield plus the apple bumper. It feels better IMO & Of Course looks Niiiice :)

JustLeft
Jul 30, 2010, 02:17 AM
I have the same setup. Not sold on it on the front. It has an almost tacky feel which works great on the back but on the front makes it tougher to slide my finger across the display. Giving it a couple more weeks before I decide whether to pull it off the front.

both sides front and back zagg Invisible Shield plus the apple bumper. It feels better IMO & Of Course looks Niiiice :)

plusonechoi
Jul 30, 2010, 02:21 AM
I love my phantom skinz and bumper combo! except that so many non apple plugs cant fit with the bumper on. my car charger, the car ipod adapter, etc. its a bit frustrating, but i do still like this combo a lot

ainjo1919
Jul 30, 2010, 02:33 AM
I have the same setup. Not sold on it on the front. It has an almost tacky feel which works great on the back but on the front makes it tougher to slide my finger across the display. Giving it a couple more weeks before I decide whether to pull it off the front.

I haven't tried the front one, since I had bought a case that came with a front screen protector and it surprisingly works great and is unnoticeable. I noticed that the back has like an orange peel effect, so that's another reason why I haven't used the front one. Does it affect the phone's display at all?

uanuglyfool
Jul 30, 2010, 02:42 AM

Take it off dude. I use to have it on for my old iPhones until the 3GS got that o screen. It feels completely different on the fingers. Your doing your phone a injustice lol

BadMoon
Jul 30, 2010, 06:16 AM
Take it off dude. I use to have it on for my old iPhones until the 3GS got that o screen. It feels completely different on the fingers. Your doing your phone a injustice lol

Hell I went even further. I took my bumper off and the front IS. I only left the back IS on to protect it when I set it down.

sheppy1
Jul 30, 2010, 06:28 AM
That's pretty much how I gave mine too except I have a BSE instead of an IS, have it on Back, Front and Sides, only problem is, is that the bumper has started to make the corners of the screen protector bubble up a little bit (I mustn't have put it on straight) :(

ichiban06
Jul 30, 2010, 06:48 AM
That's pretty much how I gave mine too except I have a BSE instead of an IS, have it on Back, Front and Sides, only problem is, is that the bumper has started to make the corners of the screen protector bubble up a little bit (I mustn't have put it on straight) :(

Same here, I tried using a credit card to get rid of the bubbles but it comes back after a while but its only noticeable at the bottom of the back.

TroyBoy30
Jul 30, 2010, 06:52 AM
power support and bumper

Peruvian
Jul 30, 2010, 07:08 AM
Maaan, I butchered my invishield, trying to put the bumper on... In the end I removed the front shield and left the back on... but even now, the back is starting to peel on the edges....

ascender
Jul 30, 2010, 07:46 AM
We put Invisible Shield on both our iPhone 4s as well as bumpers, but on both of them, the edges keep peeling up, front and back, in different places. Spoke to Zagg and they say we obviously installed them wrong, but we've been using their products for years so know how to install them. Not sure what to do now tbh.

JimmyChen
Jul 30, 2010, 07:56 AM
power support and bumper

This is the one I am going to do with my iphone4:D
Is the power support for Iphone4 available yet?

Givmeabrek
Jul 30, 2010, 08:43 AM
I messed up my IS too when the bumper was added. Now I trim all the sides so the bumper doesn't touch it. With a paper cutter I just take a bit off each side before I even attempt to put it on. Problem solved. :D

1stalban
Jul 30, 2010, 09:21 AM
Hell I went even further. I took my bumper off and the front IS. I only left the back IS on to protect it when I set it down.

I have a Marware bumper with screen protectors on front and back. I'd like to take the bumper off but worry about scratching the lens on the back when I set the phone down.

Prelude2elude
Jul 30, 2010, 09:26 AM
I agree, i think this is the best combo for me. It took some getting used to the way the IS feels, but it gives you some grip because that glass can be slippery.

I wish apple released a clear bumper though.

Y2JDMBFAN
Jul 30, 2010, 10:32 AM
You need to let the Invisible Shield cure for at least 3-4 days before you try putting the bumper on. Otherwise, it will peel up...

Y2J

chakraj
Jul 30, 2010, 10:45 AM
I have the full body IS including the sideas and I only let it dry an hour or so before puting my white bumper back on, no problems here, and the sides make the bumper tight :)

TroyBoy30
Jul 30, 2010, 10:51 AM
This is the one I am going to do with my iphone4:D
Is the power support for Iphone4 available yet?

http://www.powersupportusa.com/accessories/iphone-4.html

mcdj
Jul 30, 2010, 10:53 AM
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Why can't anyone seem to see the accessories forum at the top of this page??