PDA

View Full Version : Quirk Cloak...Eh...The Company...Amazinb

alex1913
Jul 30, 2010, 12:09 PM
I called Quirky today about returning my Quirky Cloak. I payed around $60.00 for it (with shipping) and I felt that the case did not meet what I payed for it. I won't go into a review because there are plenty on these forums already.

What I am here to happily report, is they I am getting a full refund from Quirky, and still get to keep the case. It won't be my primary case, but it may be handed to keep around. Quirky will continue to get my business, and I plant to purchase things from them in the future.

They are a GREAT company and really care about the customer.

TraceyS/FL
Jul 30, 2010, 12:22 PM
I called Quirky today about returning my Quirky Cloak. I payed around $60.00 for it (with shipping) and I felt that the case did not meet what I payed for it. I won't go into a review because there are plenty on these forums already.

What I am here to happily report, is they I am getting a full refund from Quirky, and still get to keep the case. It won't be my primary case, but it may be handed to keep around. Quirky will continue to get my business, and I plant to purchase things from them in the future.

They are a GREAT company and really care about the customer.

Which is cool - except gee, even THEY don't want them back! LOL!!

Sorry, i couldn't resist!

alex1913
Jul 30, 2010, 12:28 PM
Which is cool - except gee, even THEY don't want them back! LOL!!

Sorry, i couldn't resist!

Its understandable, they are not a major company so they don't have to deal with PR like Apple. But for a small company well known among people who spend a lot of time on electronics, and the computer, their public image has been damaged.