Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TheIt

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2010
I'd buy it... in white.

They showed pictures with it in white... wonder if there was a problem with manufacturing... not white enough I'm guessing.

timerollson

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2005
heretothere
Mehhh. Don't like the slider case design. The pictures make it look like a T-Mobile G-1 from the back. The snap case, from my experience, provides crap protection. It's easier for the phone to pop out during a fall. I'll wait on their other designs to be released.

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Sep 21, 2008
I want it in blue like they had for the 3GS a year or two ago. Why they pulled it is beyond me. As of now, I have a crystal clear film on the back. That's all I need/want. The phone is too nice to shove in a case.

xenuprime

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2008
I have mixed feelings about the slider. I love the look and protection, but it has scratched up the back of my 3g. When I take it off to clean it, dust (sand or whatever) causes scratching.

MattyMac

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 6, 2005
NJ/NYC
I have mixed feelings about the slider. I love the look and protection, but it has scratched up the back of my 3g. When I take it off to clean it, dust (sand or whatever) causes scratching.

Very true. That is my only gripe with the slider. Other than that it is perfect for docking and my main reason for using. Also they are typically pretty low profile which I like.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.