Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JohnRN

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
Atlanta, GA
So I just turned on my brand new Refurb i7, not only was it brand spanking new, but it also had a little surprise in it. A 2TB HDD!!! I was expecting a 1TB but got a two, thank you apple. :) Perfect condition, not a scratch, dead pixel, nothing, no humming, yellow screens, bars, nada. So far so good, couldn't be happier with my purchase. So for those of you thinking about doing the refurb i7 it looks like it's a pretty good computer. :)

JohnRN

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I looked up my manufacture date it was in June of this year using the look up my serial number website that was floating around here. Also the mac didn't have so much as a spec of dust on it. Not a single scuff, smudge, graze, scratch, nothing. Other refurbs I've received have in the past had at least a little ding, this thing.....absolutely pristine condition.

dwarnecke11

macrumors 6502
Nov 29, 2009
Fantastic! Glad to hear :D

Apple surprised me about six years ago by sending me two 10 GB iPods back when I sent mine in to have the screen fixed :p

PsychOfMSE

macrumors member
May 22, 2010
Congrats!

I've bought almost all my macs refurbed and have never had a ding, scratch, or smudge. They've always been pristine and I recommend to all my friends to check out the refurb section!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.