PDA

View Full Version : FS: Lucky Bag from Regent Street store

cheekyspanky
Nov 20, 2004, 09:47 AM
Hello, just to let you know I am selling my lucky bag (which I queued 12 hours for :eek: ) offers around 350 will be considered with postage extra - although you could pick it up etc if you are anywhere near Portsmouth.

PM me or post here if you are interested.

(Lucky bag contains iSight, Airport Express, Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and adaptor as well as .Mac, Pro Care, 10% discount card, Garage Band Jam Pack 1, iLife 04, Keynote, Insiders guide to London, and World Book.)

Adam

0s and 1s
Nov 20, 2004, 10:15 AM
Any chance you'd sell .Mac by itself?

Cheers..

cheekyspanky
Nov 20, 2004, 10:50 AM
Any chance you'd sell .Mac by itself?

Cheers..

I'll wait and see if someone is interested in the whole bag before I break it up. I think it'd be nice for someone to get the whole thing as it's really nice.

If people are interested I'll sort out some photos and post them later on?

Solafaa
Nov 20, 2004, 11:06 AM
Whats in it?

cheekyspanky
Nov 20, 2004, 11:08 AM
I posted it in the top message, but one more time..

Lucky bag contains: iSight, Airport Express, Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and adaptor as well as .Mac, Pro Care, 10% discount card, Garage Band Jam Pack 1, iLife 04, Keynote, Insiders guide to London, and World Book.

I also have the T-Shirt up for grabs if anyone is interested in that, although I'm quite tempted to keep it for myself!

Doctor Q
Nov 20, 2004, 12:47 PM
I also have the T-Shirt up for grabs if anyone is interested in that, although I'm quite tempted to keep it for myself!After all the work you did to get it, I think you should keep it and wear it proudly, cheekyspanky.

cheekyspanky
Nov 20, 2004, 12:51 PM
After all the work you did to get it, I think you should keep it and wear it proudly, cheekyspanky.

If only I wasn't a poor poor student..I'd be keeping it all!

My legs still hurt and I'm kind of dizzy..and its 5 hours since I got home...so, for the time being I'm keeping that t shirt as a way of making up for my physical ailments! :D