PDA

View Full Version : ZAGG - 4FIX Band/Antenna Coverage - $9.99

shanmugam
Aug 1, 2010, 04:02 PM
does it fix antenna problem or make it better? for $9.99 very tempting

with Power support front and back screen installed on my iPhone 4, thinking of adding this zagg band coverage to the sides and get away with cases (i know it would not help if the iPhone 4 dropped and screen cracked)

any thoughts? this item available in zagg mall outlets yet?

jjk454ss
Aug 1, 2010, 04:06 PM

with Power support front and back screen installed on my iPhone 4, thinking of adding this zagg band coverage to the sides and get away with cases (i know it would not help if the iPhone 4 dropped and screen cracked)

I think those are the same thing that Best Buy is offering for free to anyone who bought am iPhone from them or you need to be a reward zone membervwhich is free anyway.

Cynikal.Mindset
Aug 1, 2010, 04:08 PM
the bestskinsever side coverage pieces lessen the antenna bridging effect....doesn't fully remedy it...and for that 9.99 you can get a BSE full coverage kit and get change!

dolphindolphin
Aug 1, 2010, 04:08 PM

Don't pay 10 for it. I have the set on my phone and it is cheap plastic. Go with the Best Buy route: Join the rewards program and ask for a free 4fix+installation.

shanmugam
Aug 1, 2010, 04:12 PM
Don't pay 10 for it. I have the set on my phone and it is cheap plastic. Go with the Best Buy route: Join the rewards program and ask for a free 4fix+installation.

thanks! will give a try, though best buy is far away where i live, downtown portland.

liamkp
Aug 1, 2010, 04:13 PM
thanks! will give a try, though best buy is far away where i live, downtown portland.
You might pay $10 anyway...

shanmugam
Aug 1, 2010, 04:17 PM
You might pay $10 anyway...

yup, save on gas and other instant buys :D let me see where is the nearest best buy store or just get it from near by mall zagg booth.

shanmugam
Aug 1, 2010, 04:18 PM
the bestskinsever side coverage pieces lessen the antenna bridging effect....doesn't fully remedy it...and for that 9.99 you can get a BSE full coverage kit and get change!

thanks, i will check that out also.

asleep
Aug 1, 2010, 04:32 PM
Waste of money.

Will be discounted 30%, then 40%, then 50% .....

Better to just drive to headquarters and give them a 10 dollar bill and then go home.

shanmugam
Aug 2, 2010, 10:58 AM
i went to the mall outlet and asked about the skins for steel band, surprising he gave it to me free and told me he had some spares :D

it does not stop from bar being lowered, let me see whether stops the dropped calls.

shanmugam
Aug 2, 2010, 11:01 AM
i am not sure the one he gave me FREE is previous version or not, the cut outs looked different from ZAGG website installation pdf. well it is free no complaints there.

so i am done with cases
Power support front + Back
Zagg for the sides.

and hoping not to drop the iPhone 4 on hard surface

Passels
Aug 4, 2010, 02:10 PM
I didn't even buy my phone from Best Buy and they gave me one. There is a UPC right on the package and they never even scanned it. Send my friend there too with the same results.

Doesn't come with instructions though so if you need them...

http://www.zagg.com/downloads/iphone4FIXdiagram.pdf