PDA

View Full Version : MLB.com At Bat Free?

NDimichino
Aug 1, 2010, 08:20 PM
Heard a dirty rumor that if you already purchased the MLB.com At Bat app in the app store for your iPhone that it is a free download for the iPad version, avoiding an additional $14.99.

True/false?

AR15MBP
Aug 1, 2010, 08:27 PM
Heard a dirty rumor that if you already purchased the MLB.com At Bat app in the app store for your iPhone that it is a free download for the iPad version, avoiding an additional $14.99.

True/false?

False.

skubish
Aug 1, 2010, 08:28 PM

True/false?

Negative and this app is full of fail now that it has ads.

NDimichino
Aug 1, 2010, 08:29 PM
False.

Figured as much, what a crock. I'm sure I'm going to pay another $15 for three months.

Mitchrapp
Aug 1, 2010, 11:34 PM
I'm glad the PS3 had it this season. For free nonetheless.

AR15MBP
Aug 2, 2010, 12:13 AM

Holy schnikes how did I miss this? Thanks for mentioning it!

Metsfan7450
Aug 2, 2010, 09:59 AM

The PS3 MLB download allows you to watch all the games for FREE? Don't you still need to pay for the MLB online package?

AR15MBP
Aug 2, 2010, 10:13 AM
The PS3 MLB download allows you to watch all the games for FREE? Don't you still need to pay for the MLB online package?

yeah he was saying unlike the iphone/ipad where you have to pay for the app to use your mlb.tv subscription, the app for ps3 is a free download. still need mlb.tv.

Metsfan7450
Aug 2, 2010, 12:02 PM
yeah he was saying unlike the iphone/ipad where you have to pay for the app to use your mlb.tv subscription, the app for ps3 is a free download. still need mlb.tv.

Makes sense....thanks for clarifying.