PDA

View Full Version : Canon digital camera A75 and A85 (i think)

Solafaa
Nov 21, 2004, 02:22 PM
I have to camera that my friend dose not want anymore (the got diffrent modles) and i just want to see if anyone is intrested. Please don't email me or PM i just want to see if people are intrested. I just have the 2 cameras with memory cards (128mb ands 512mb i think) so thats what i can send your.

Please just post here if people are intrested and how much the are willing to pay, otherwise i will ebay it.

Thanks

Fourbin
Nov 21, 2004, 03:44 PM
I am interested but curious of the condition and packing materials et. al that come with the cameras...

debroglie
Dec 1, 2004, 09:48 PM
I have to camera that my friend dose not want anymore (the got diffrent modles) and i just want to see if anyone is intrested. Please don't email me or PM i just want to see if people are intrested. I just have the 2 cameras with memory cards (128mb ands 512mb i think) so thats what i can send your.

Please just post here if people are intrested and how much the are willing to pay, otherwise i will ebay it.

Thanks

I am interested, and would we willing to pay around 130 for the 75 or 150 for the 85

Brad