PDA

View Full Version : WTB Memory & Harddrive

stepbasin
Nov 21, 2004, 05:52 PM
Ok, I am looking for some memory for my 700 MHz G3 iBook and my two 400 MHz G4 powermacs. Also, I am looking for harddrives, several in fact, all for these two G4s. They can be anywhere from 40 gigs to 250 gigs though ideally I would like one 80 gig and one 200 gig. Anyway, lets hear what you got. I buy and sell on ebay under the name Stepbasin so you are welcome to read my feedback before you deal with me. Thanks.

Mechcozmo
Nov 21, 2004, 06:57 PM
What speed RAM do you want? RPM hard drives? What form factor for the RAM, (and maybe HDs)?

Do tell!

Chip NoVaMac
Nov 21, 2004, 07:25 PM
Check out OWC for the options....

stepbasin
Nov 21, 2004, 08:26 PM
At this point I don't really care what speed everything is. I might be selling one, and keeping the other, I might sell both, it just depends. But any suggestions are welcome. Oh, what was OWC?

Chip NoVaMac
Nov 22, 2004, 05:36 AM
At this point I don't really care what speed everything is. I might be selling one, and keeping the other, I might sell both, it just depends. But any suggestions are welcome. Oh, what was OWC?

http://www.macsales.com/

stepbasin
Nov 22, 2004, 09:44 AM
I used that link above and bought some RAM for my beloved iBook. I am still looking for a couple of harddrives though. I might use that same site I just haven't determined what my needs will be exactly. Anyway, thanks for the info.