PDA

View Full Version : GameBoy Advance SP

StarbucksSam
Nov 21, 2004, 09:20 PM
I'm not sure if anyone on this site would buy this, but it's at least worth a shot.

I have a used (barely) GameBoy Advance SP in excellent condition with charger. It's the "flame" (red) color and I'd be willing to let go of it for around $70 plus a flat $8 shipping anywhere in the continental US.

There is nothing wrong with this - I have kept it very well.

Games may be available too if you're intersted, otherwise they go to my little brother.

---Sam

StarbucksSam
Nov 22, 2004, 01:34 AM
I am hereby lowering my asking price to $55 US + 8 shipping.

Any takers now?

I did not realize the MSRP went from $99 to $79. This opened version is your way of saving about $24 and there is no sales tax.

ineedipod
Nov 24, 2004, 11:26 PM
how does 20$ sound? :confused:

MrMacMan
Nov 25, 2004, 12:00 AM
Hmmm... very nice offer.

I will be back with my cash soon. :rolleyes:

StarbucksSam
Nov 25, 2004, 08:26 AM
how does 20$ sound? :confused:

That is purely insulting. This item is in near PERFECT condition, barely used, and comes with the original charger. It retails for $79. I'll let you have it for $50.

MrMacMan
Nov 26, 2004, 02:07 PM
$50 is very very reasonable.

I'll check back soon.

StarbucksSam
Nov 26, 2004, 02:47 PM
I have a tentative deal that comes with a hard case.

$50 for the unit + $10 for east coast shipping.

If anyone has an offer that is better than that and they wish to close it immediately, they get it.

Games also for sale @ $15/per.

MarioKart Super Circuit
Pokemon Sapphire

StarbucksSam
Nov 26, 2004, 11:47 PM
Pending deal fell through because potential buyer has this lined up as a Christmas gift from a relative.

Unit is still available. Item is near mint. Games are included optionally @ $15/per. Hard case is included with unit IF purchasing any game.

MrMacMan
Nov 27, 2004, 12:40 AM
Yeah sorry. :(

Damn mom, I didn't even put it as a gift I wanted and you got someone to buy it already! :confused: :mad:

But please, bids, bids.

StarbucksSam
Nov 27, 2004, 12:41 AM
It's not a problem at all. I understand completely. Hey, at least your Mom is on the ball. Well, someone else might want to buy it, right?

StarbucksSam
Nov 27, 2004, 06:05 PM
I just want everyone to understand the value of this deal.

The GameBoy Advance SP unit retails for $79. Mine is near mint @ 50.
The Pokemon Sapphire Game retails for $35 (I think). Mine is pre-owned and working perfectly for $15.
The MarioKart Super Circuit Game retails for $30. Mine is pre-owned and working perfectly for $15.
The MadKatz hard case retailed for $10. Mine is FREE if you purchase any game with the unit.

That's a $154 value for only $80 as a lot or a $79 value for only $50 for just the unit. I'll split the games or whatever. Please post offers.

deral
Nov 27, 2004, 08:52 PM
damn continental US only

StarbucksSam
Nov 27, 2004, 08:55 PM
I'll do AK/HI for an extra shipping fee.

Note: Contacted user who is not interested - item is STILL available.

StarbucksSam
Nov 27, 2004, 09:31 PM
Files are too large to post. Please IM me or PM me to request pics.

Doctor Q
Nov 28, 2004, 12:01 AM
If you have a photo that is too large, you can open it in iPhoto and then use the Export menu choice to save it scaled down to whatever size you like.

StarbucksSam
Nov 28, 2004, 12:35 PM
I'd post it if the quality didn't suck so much - they don't really do it justice.

Just so everyone knows, I have an official offer for $50 for the unit and $15 for MarioKart but that will not process until Wednesday.

I have another interested buyer who may choose to do this on Tuesday and beat the other offer.

If anyone wants it IMMEDIATELY you'd better hurry.

StarbucksSam
Nov 28, 2004, 03:32 PM
I have three interested buyers. Two have tied offers, and one has a lower offer. Right now, my best offers:

$65 for unit and MarioKart, shipping not included
$80 for unit and both games, shipping not included (not yet official offer)
$75 for unit and both games, including shipping (not accepted)