Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacbookAlum1536

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 21, 2008
Hello
I ordered a free case off of Apple's app and it recently shipped and last night it supposedly arrived at my town but then out of the blue the tracking page informs me that the bumper is being returned to sender? What I am wondering is if DHL will make another attempt to deliver and if they don't if i can order another case? I assumed they would simply place it in the mailbox but they didn't so i have no idea what to do.
Any suggestions would be helpful
Thanks

vincenz

macrumors 601
Oct 20, 2008
Hard to say exactly, maybe a carrier mistake? Best call Apple and figure it out from there. I'm sure they can help you quicker than anyone here can.

greylee

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2010
well i think actually it's USPS delivering them I got mine yesterday in the mailbox. check with the postal service with the tracking number. Good luck!

MacbookAlum1536

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 21, 2008
The delivery is actually being done by the USPS and not DHL. Yes, it should have been placed in your mailbox. Are you sure the address you gave was correct?

So that should definately be helpful when figuring this put but that is odd if they should have delivered it so yea I'll have make some
calls. Thanks for the advice

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.