Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tuvalu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 3, 2010
England
I am new here and I need help very soon please as I have to hand in this piece of work by tomorrow.

The thing is I am trying to re edit a work that was done before for myself and I lost the original footages. Now using MacTheRipper I brought this DVD to Final Cut Pro6 to a timeline and I have done all the re editing that it was needed. The problem comes since I have this footages on the timeline some big movements look very flickering and I don't know why. I thought was because of the compression and once exported and burn on to a dvd will be back to its normal looking but it isn't, it remains the same. The previous footage was made by a Canon XL1S which is interlaced scan but the resolution probably at the moment is the resolution off dvd.

Can anybody help me with this please.
Thanks

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
What sequence and clip settings do you use? Be as specific as you can, the browser will tell you all the relevant information, like Codec, resolution, frame rate, audio, ... .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.