PDA

View Full Version : 17" G4 1GHZ Powerbook FULLY LOADED

boywonderkevink
Nov 22, 2004, 03:28 PM
Apple PowerBook 17" G4-1ghz,512ram,60 gig HD,Superdrive You are bidding on an Apple PowerBook 17", G4-1 GHZ computer with 512MB Ram, a 60 Gigabyte Hard Drive and the Apple Superdrive (DVD-R, CD-R, CD-RW), also a keyboard that lights up with an ambient light sensor! How cool is that! Come fully stocked with additional software such as Final Cut Express ($200 Value), Photoshop Elements, Appleworks, quite a few games! There's close to 1000 dollars in additional sofware installed on this that I'm not even charging extra for. I'm also throwing in it's carrying case that I paid 150 bucks for! Comes complete with origional box, and cables. I also installed, and spent a ton of money on the brand new Panther X operating system. This computer was used very very little, it is in perfect, I repeat perfect working order. It is in EXCELLENT cosmetic (near perfect) cosmetic condition! I repeat excellent! There are a few scratches on the underside, and one tiny unnoticeable ding on the left side. Nothing you wouldn't aquire anyway after a few weeks of use. SO it makes sense to purchase this one, and save over $1500,00. I'm only selling becuase I need the money right away, it hurts to part with this. If you purchase useing buy it now, I will cover shipping and insurance costs, which will be pretty pricey, so use buy it now! Specifications: 1 Ghz processor 1 MB L3 Cache 512 MB RAM 60 GB Disk 2 USB2 ports 1 FireWire 400 port 1 FireWire 800 port Built in Airport Extreme wireless Built in Bluetooth Ethernet port Modem port 1 PC Card (PCMCIA) Type II slot Audio in 1/8" jack Audio out 1/8" jack Apple display output (DVI) SuperDrive (DVD-R, CD-R, CD-RW) Illuminated keyboard Good luck and happy bidding! P.S. I'm also selling an almost brand new airport extreme base station, if you are the winner, and would like to purchase it, add 100 to the final price, that is a 100 dollar savings! Also CD discs will be included for installed programs.

ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=5733888692