PDA

View Full Version : Boinx_iVeZeen_2.0.dmg trouble?

martdaman
Nov 22, 2004, 03:37 PM
I have just got my self a iSight (from the lucky bags given out in london) and found this software called, 'Boinx_iVeZeen_2.0.dmg' But when i downloaded it and opened the file it came up with the screen (what the iSight sees) and two pop-up windows one saying somethink like 'This is the first time you have opened this software would you like to read the read me file' but when i try clicking either cancel or yes it does nothing like i am not clicking anything. Then the other pop-up says something on the lines of 'You need to get a key to let this software function properly, you can get a demo key (which i have) or register the software' but when i try clicking the button saying 'enter key' its like i am not clicking anything (AGAIN!). So i try to quit out of it from the dock but when i do this it dosent do anything. I downloaded the software from the offical site and i have my iSight turned on and pluged in and i have played other software with my iSight and they all work great but for some reason this piece of software dosen't work.

So my point is has this happend to anyone elese? any suggestion? I really would like to get this software working because it says its got some kind of white calibrater (spelling?) and it makes the picture quality better.

Any Help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

P.S. if i didnt make sense in the above text sorry lol must still be recovering from friday night up london next to the apple store..... Maybe?

martdaman
Nov 22, 2004, 04:18 PM
OK i sorted it out i had downloaded the update for the iSight but didnt install it silly me! sorry for wasting you peoples time (well there have been 4 people who have viewed my interesting post lol) and you must of had to have the latest iSight to run the software

Thanks Martdaman

aricher
Nov 22, 2004, 04:18 PM
Did you copy the program to your apps folder or are you running it off the disc image? You probably should copy it into "apps" and then you shouldn't have any troubles