Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Charlie-Burt

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
I was just poking around in my Analytics account and stumbled across Google's Analytic Site Search Engine (paid search engine)

Is anyone using this and if so, what are your opinions. I would think it would be invaluable to know exactly what specific item or information your visitors are searching. But then there may be a free source for this information.

This from Google caught my attention..."On-Demand Indexing lets you get a select number of pages on your website indexed quickly. You can have the latest version of these pages included in your Google Site Search within 24 hours"...did I read this correctly?:cool:

eruh..but there's a disclaimer later on...saying..Enhanced Index Coverage ensures comprehensive search results on any website by crawling and indexing more content, even for pages deep within a site.
Please note that purchasing Google Site Search won't influence the ranking of your pages on Google.com search results or how many pages are indexed

Google Site Search

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.