PDA

View Full Version : Analog Control Vs. Joystick....

Joeytpg
Nov 22, 2004, 10:36 PM
Ok, as many of you know, i was recently asking about some games, and by the way, thanks a lot for the replys.

Now another little question:

What do you recommend: Joystick or Analog Controller. I'll be playing Returt To Castle Wolfenstein and The Lord of The Ring: Return of The King. Possibly buying Unreal Tournament in Jan.

???

thanks.

risc
Nov 23, 2004, 01:00 AM
I've got a Macally iShock II it's a horrible gamepad imho, I'd be interested in recomendations also.

Poff
Nov 23, 2004, 03:49 AM
Ok, as many of you know, i was recently asking about some games, and by the way, thanks a lot for the replys.

What do you recommend: Joystick or Analog Controller. I'll be playing Returt To Castle Wolfenstein and The Lord of The Ring: Return of The King. Possibly buying Unreal Tournament in Jan.

???

thanks.

Mouse and keyboard.

Btw. what do you mean by joystick or analog controller? A joystick can be both analog or digital. If you ever get any racing-games - get an analog joystick.

neoelectronaut
Nov 23, 2004, 09:57 AM
http://images.belkin.com/F8GBPC001/FUL1_F8GBPC001.jpg (http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=2071&pcount=&Product_Id=104594#)

pgc6000
Nov 23, 2004, 04:32 PM

???

thanks.
My bet is none of those games even support gamepads.

Joeytpg
Nov 23, 2004, 05:41 PM
My bet is none of those games even support gamepads.

no way?? really??? can someone check that? because i'll be buying one, and i don't want to spend the money and find no use for it.

blackpeter
Nov 23, 2004, 06:57 PM
Nothing beats mouse and keyboard.

James L
Nov 23, 2004, 07:05 PM
FPS + Mouse & Keyboard == gaming joy!

I use a controller for console games, but it is no way near as accurate to as a mouse and keyboard.

OryHara
Nov 23, 2004, 09:11 PM
Mouse and Keyboard. Definitely