PDA

View Full Version : FS: PalmOne Tungsten T3 PDA w/ 256 mb SD card...

turbodub
Nov 22, 2004, 10:57 PM
Hey guys,

I have this awesome PDA for sale. I'm going to be getting a Sidekick II from t-mobile, so no need for the T3 anymore. Everything on it works perfectly, and the case and screen are mint. Also, I'll include the 256 mb SD card I've been using with it. This does not come with the box or the set up CD though, but you can download all the software on that's on the CD from the PalmOne website.

I have a couple pics, so email me if you'd like them: turbodub_6@hotmail.com

This sells for $350 new without a SD card, and mine is in new condition. Asking $300 shipped for everything you need to get up and organized (the PDA, SD card, cradle).

Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out.

Email me at: turbodub_6@hotmail.com

Cheers

Roger

StarbucksSam
Nov 27, 2004, 12:32 PM
That does sound rather appealing. I might be able to consider it after Christmas. If you contact me then, we'll see - that is, if you still have it. Good luck.

jared_kipe
Nov 27, 2004, 01:06 PM
That was a pretty kick ass pda, what with the sliding and all. But I think with recent pricing, your price might be just a little high. And I think the first price (350) might be a typo.

turbodub
Nov 28, 2004, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the replies guys.

StarbucksSam, I'll definitely get in contact with you if I still have the PDA after christmas.

As for price, the T3 is listed on palmOne's website for $350. I'm looking to get $300 for mine, which is in brand new condition, plus a 256mb SD card.

$300 is not a firm price, but it's definitely a good starting point, and I don't want to go too much lower.

Thanks for the interest guys,

Cheers

Roger

filmmaker2002
Dec 14, 2004, 09:43 PM
Do you still have the T3? Would you take $275? Let me know, I'm flexible. Thanks.

turbodub
Dec 14, 2004, 09:56 PM
Sent you an email filmmaker 2002...

Cheers

Roger