Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ScootPatoot

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 16, 2008
Has anyone used these two app's together? I was driving home yesterday listening to the Yankees / Bluejays game in conjunction with Navigon. When the Navigon audio kicked in (saying directions, etc.) it was much louder than the broadcast of the game.

I went into the Navigon app and lowered the volume but as soon as I did, the MLB broadcast's volume also lowered. Is there a way to get the two different's app's volume level independent of one another? Am I missing something simple? :confused:

TIA

clyde dove

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2010
You don't have mlb.tv, instead you'll get the best game of the day, and will be able to watch it on up 2 10 different views, except the standerd television view.It comes with views from the dugouts, outfield, over-behind catcher, and many more. It's not mlb.tv, but you get the game of the day, and get to watch that for free. MLB.tv would still be the retail value for everything.

ScootPatoot

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 16, 2008
You don't have mlb.tv, instead you'll get the best game of the day, and will be able to watch it on up 2 10 different views, except the standerd television view.It comes with views from the dugouts, outfield, over-behind catcher, and many more. It's not mlb.tv, but you get the game of the day, and get to watch that for free. MLB.tv would still be the retail value for everything.

Wow...I don't know where to begin. First, I am a mlb.tv subscriber. Second, what does any of what you said have anything to do with my post?

navguy

macrumors regular
Dec 5, 2009
lol ... i don't know the answer, but i had a good laugh

did you try to lower in-app volume, then up the device volume ... maybe the two work independent

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.