Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikeyredk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 13, 2003
on my iPod mini sometimes the songs will not be there and i have to resync it with iTunes any clues? it plays fine just the songs sometimes disappear have all the updates. this happened with the old version as well

varmit

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2003
mikeyredk said:
on my iPod mini sometimes the songs will not be there and i have to resync it with iTunes any clues? it plays fine just the songs sometimes disappear have all the updates. this happened with the old version as well

My mom's iPod just did this lately. When connected to her mac, iTunes showed all the songs that were on her iPod, but when she took the iPod off, the playlists would be blank. I used the latest iPod software, and restored the iPod, wiping the iPod clean of everything. Then just resynced her music back onto it.

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2004
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
would this have anything to do with the "id3 tags"?

Maybe its a bug in the latest firmware, however mine does not do this. My ipod is recognzed by my pc as well as my mac, i didnt know this was possible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.