Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blakjack

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 23, 2009
Looks like it's been removed already. Luckily I got it before it got murdered!:)

Edit:

I see where someone else has already stated this was to be removed. The app is a dream though. Hope u got a chance to download.

shadowness

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2010
Yup! Mitube has been completely removed from the AppStore. There is a 4pg thread tracking the app from start to finish in the iPhone forum.

I downloaded it the moment it was announced and reviewed in the intertubes!

Lucky me! :D:D:D:D:D:D

cfs123

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2010
Agh! Missed it. How does it work for you? I have iwoppie which is a similar app but only 20 percent of my YouTube ids actually download.

cfs123

macrumors regular
Jul 17, 2010
You can get it here if you're jailbroken (it was priced at 0.00, so there should be no moral reservations about this).

Thanks for the link. I am not jail broken yet. I am on the fence about it. A bit nervous that I will run into issues and constantly be trying to fix something that I don't know how to fix. I had that problem with my pc before I turned to Mac. This statement alone probably shows that I have no idea what-so-ever about jail breaking.

shadowness

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2010
Source: Appstore :D
Tested: Yes :D

Result:
Works beautifully! i tested with one HD, one Hi and one Low quality videos. Downloads are snappy, streaming is good too! :D:D:D

off to build my offline youtube library! :D:D:D:D

Sorry for the ppl who missed it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.