PDA

View Full Version : Dell Axim X30

Kwyjibo
Nov 23, 2004, 03:00 PM
My sister recently won a Dell Axim X30 with a 312 mhz processor and 32 Mb of Ram (expandable via SD card, no wifi). Shes looking to sell it so she can purchase an iPod. The system has been opened and charged to ensure that it works properly. It contains all accesories has not been synced or registered with any computer.

She's looking to get around 190 +shipping for it. Email me or PM me for more details, pictures are available upon request.

I've sold / purchased lots around here and can point you to several happy customers if neccessary.

Robertk2012
Nov 23, 2004, 07:50 PM
Can you add wifi to it any way?

Kwyjibo
Nov 23, 2004, 11:56 PM
I don't belive so but I'm not really a PDA guy, don't have one don't need one. It might be possible via the SD expansion? or the bottom port but I have no idea.

slooksterPSV
Nov 24, 2004, 12:14 AM
You can buy a wi-fi sd card for it. Other than that, if it has compact flash you can buy a wi-fi cf card for it. CF is cheaper than SD, so just check around and check it out. It'll cost you about $100 give or take just for the wirless card. NOTE: BE SURE TO CHECK THE DOCUMENTATION BEFORE BUYING TO MAKE SURE IT WORKS WITH YOUR POCKET PC

Kwyjibo
Nov 26, 2004, 05:25 PM
I put this baby up on eBay but am willing to sell it to any interested MR members outside of ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5734972812&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1