PDA

View Full Version : Zinio App

mathewr
Aug 5, 2010, 10:15 PM
Hi,

I just got an ipad a week ago. I really enjoy using it. I downloaded the zinio app tonight and when I open it nothing happens. Is this happening to anyone else? Thanks

hltjr
Aug 5, 2010, 10:32 PM
No problem with mine. Do you have a Zinio account?

wackymacky
Aug 5, 2010, 10:39 PM
what do you mean "nothing happens". Does it crash and quit back to home screen? does it load by get stuck loading?

Perhapps try rebooting you pad and if that doesn't help deleate and reload. It does usl. work fine.

MacManiac76
Aug 5, 2010, 11:56 PM
Zinio works fine here too. One of my favorite apps. Magazines on the iPad are sweet.

I had the same problem you're having with another app once, just deleted it and downloaded it again and everything worked fine.

Tobster3
Aug 6, 2010, 01:19 AM
I had the same problem you're having with another app once, just deleted it and downloaded it again and everything worked fine.

Same here with another app. Downloaded it again and worked fine.

Zinio working without any problems for me.

mathewr
Aug 6, 2010, 08:56 AM
i just deleted the app and then shut off ipad. turned it back on and then downloaded the app again. it works now. thanks guys

CorruptedSanity
Aug 9, 2010, 05:07 AM
is Zinion completely free? When I first opened it I saw 4 issues of magazines, read them all, then? lol

anjinha
Aug 9, 2010, 05:19 AM
is Zinion completely free? When I first opened it I saw 4 issues of magazines, read them all, then? lol

Now if you want to read other magazines you have to buy them.

Julien
Aug 9, 2010, 05:20 AM

Yes Zinio is free and comes with a few (4) free test mags. Now that you have already downloaded the App you are concerned that you had paid for it?:confused:

CorruptedSanity
Aug 9, 2010, 06:42 AM
anjin, thanks * hug *

Julien, no I knew it was free when I downloaded it. I just thought it would have more than for 4 magazines.

Is it a good app to buy magazines from or is there a better one?

thanks.