PDA

View Full Version : Possible 10gb 3rd Generation iPod for sale

monroepq
Nov 24, 2004, 08:56 AM
I've had this iPod for just a bit over a year, I got it last year on my birthday but now I'm looking to sell this one to get a new one for Christmas time.The iPod has served me very well and I've rarely had any problems. There were a few times when it froze up, but I've talked to a few friends who also have 3G iPods and apparently this is normal and happens now and then. There are scratches on the iPod however I would use iCleaner on it prior to sale to remove them. I can take pictures both before and after iCleaner if wanted, though I haven't received the iCleaner yet. I have the original box, headphones (which I never used, so they are in perfect condition), firewire cable, power adapter, manual and cd's (though the cd's are useless now, outdated), so I would ship it to you as if it was new. I will remove all the music on the iPod or I can keep it on if you'd like, thouigh I have bizarre music tastes so I don't think anyone would be interested.

I know I am selling this iPod but I am not sure when and where. What kind of price should I sell this for? I bought it for $300 and it is in perfect condition minus the scratches, figuring what is available now at that price I thought $175 would be a fair price. Suggestions?