PDA

View Full Version : If You Have Several iPad Cases, Which Do You Use and When?

ChocolateApple
Aug 6, 2010, 08:48 PM
Some of us bought the initial Apple or some other case just to protect our iPads. Then, we pro-ordered nicer cases. So if you have multiple, what do you use your's for?

I use the Apple case at the gym. I prop it up on a cardio machine to watch movies. During my workout, I use iFitness on it.

I used the Orbino when going on interviews. It's an ice breaker, as no one has seen anything like it.

I just got the Vaja case. It's tougher than the Orbino, and less prone to scratches, so I'll probably use that the majority of the time that I'm out and about with my iPad.

mosso2000
Aug 7, 2010, 05:10 AM
Some of us bought the initial Apple or some other case just to protect our iPads. Then, we pro-ordered nicer cases. So if you have multiple, what do you use your's for?

I use the Apple case at the gym. I prop it up on a cardio machine to watch movies. During my workout, I use iFitness on it.

I used the Orbino when going on interviews. It's an ice breaker, as no one has seen anything like it.

I just got the Vaja case. It's tougher than the Orbino, and less prone to scratches, so I'll probably use that the majority of the time that I'm out and about with my iPad.

Which one? The top or the agenda?

cvcabran
Aug 7, 2010, 07:48 AM
I use the Macally MetroLPad when the iPad is lying around the house, and the Apple case for the extra screen protection and built-in stand when I travel.

Biff...
Aug 7, 2010, 10:05 AM
Mine is the otter box

greg555
Aug 7, 2010, 02:04 PM
I have a generic clear TPU case for around the house. And I have a Yoobao (version 1) for when I travel with it.

Greg

nutsnbolts
Aug 10, 2010, 09:23 PM
I have the following:

Dodocase
Speck Candyshell
Quirky Cloak (black)
Otterbox Defender Case

Dodocase and Quirky for work.

Otterbox when I'm out and about camping,hiking, traveling.

Speck Candyshell for casual use. Really was the first case I got to protect my ipad in the interim before all these things came out.

Really, I already had my eye set to these cases before it came out. The problem is although I like the overall protective case of the otterbox, going into meetings with it can't work.

Having multiple cases is the only way to go especially in the situations I'm in with travelling and work.