Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigbro1096

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 9, 2010
I had 7 cases for my 3GS and my dad thought it was a lot of cases and for my iPhone 4 I'm not into cases as much so as my last case i would want something very strong, durable, protects the phone, but at the same time looks nice.

As of now I have the following cases:

1. old Griffin Reveal
2. revised Griffin reveal
3. Apple Bumper

mrhill

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2010
I am currently using a cheap $1 case off of ebay...which is doing its job for now...but I used an iSkin Solo on my 3G for a good year. It held up really nicely and felt really good in hand, putting in and out of pockets, etc. I ordered an iPhone 4 version yesterday and I'm hoping it is as quality of a product as its predecessor.

nexedzero

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2010
as of right now i would saw my top 3 are

1 Speck CandyShell
2 Schose BandEdge
3 Speck Geometric

Mikey B

macrumors 65816
Jan 4, 2008
the island
Apple Bumper is the only case I've ever liked on my iPhone. I've tried many and they all ended up returned, given away, or tossed in the junk drawer and I just went naked.

The Bumper kicks ass and actually feels like it belongs on my iphone.

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Feb 28, 2009
btw, when I said bumper was my favorite. I mean after I boiled the bumper yesterday. it feels alot more solid and apart of the phone now. It was made perfect.

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
Been waiting ever so patiently for my Contour Showcase. It's supposed to ship in a week :rolleyes: but we'll see how that goes. Probably a little bulky for most people's tastes but it completely covers the entire phone and protected my 3G from numerous drops. Currently naked with front/back/side protectors on.

boddiz

macrumors newbie
Jul 30, 2008
front and back power support with a green bumper

or

the new camagon(sp?) wooden back SGP skin (NO METAL BITS), with a black bumper

:)

TavisB

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2008
I had a Griffen Reveal, but I just got the Incase slider and prefer its design and looks. I'm waiting on the Otterbox Commuter...

reebs

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2004
Replicase is awesome!I have it in pink. Also love incase slider but a bit boring then apple bumper. All three work with my Zagg IS front and back!

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I'm currently using the Speck Pixelskin HD and love the feel, but I'm very tempted to give the Incase Slider a shot though.

corykane

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2008
My two favorites right now are the Replicase and the iFrogz Luxe Lean in gunmetal. I think the vented sides look nice on the iFrogz. The black Replicase makes it look like there isn't a case at all but still protects the phone to some degree.

joec1101

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
So Cal, USA
so far i've tried speck candyshell, incipio ngp, incipio feather, apple bumper, ifrogs slider, incipio slider, incipio silicrylic, belkin grip vue and the latest is the incase slider. i think i like the incase slider the best so far. it's nice and slim fitting, doesn't add too much bulk, correct cutout for cam/flash, dock connector hole is big enough for aftermarket connectors and it has a very nice feel to it.

bludragon06

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
Pittsburg California
Hmmmm I noticed not one person spoke of the speck fitted. Thats the ony one I have right now. I just got my 4 and couldn't be happier. No reception issues. This is coming from a 3G user. I skipped the 3GS. My free case I ordered was the bumper. And I may be ordering the replicase.

weezite

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2008
Love my white Switcheasy Colors so far. I've tried the bumper and the Incase Slider. Bumper's alright, but the Slider lifted up my screen protector. I'm going to get the new Candyshell as soon as the revised one is released.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.