Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lorenwade

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 27, 2008
Okay all, I'm interested in getting a skin to cover an iPhone 4. I have an idea for a design, but it needs to cover the entire phone. I don't think it's asking for much.

Gelaskins only covers the top and bottom of the face of the phone (or the top and bottom edge). Some do not cover the main button on the phone. Others don't cover the front at all.

I'd like a quality product. I don't prefer vinyl or stickers, but wouldn't mind them on the sides like the LuckyLabs decal.

Am I asking for too much? Any ideas? I wouldn't mind combining different products if it covers everything.

JokerD

macrumors member
Jan 30, 2008
I'm using a carbon back, carbon side bumper (one piece that wraps the whole antenna), and SGP oleo for the front. You can also put a carbon front cover on top of screen protector (includes home button cover.).
I think they make the same in other materials, such as flat black, but it's the best I can think of for "Full Body" protection. Zagg/Wrapsol/Phantomskinz etc still use multiple pieces for the sides that leave small spaces exposed.

lorenwade

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 27, 2008
Yikes. I should have been more specific. Sorry man. I meant to say I am looking for a skin where I can purchase or use a design. Much like Gela Skins. I've already used Wrapsol, Zagg, Ghost Armor, SGP, etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.