PDA

View Full Version : Otterbox Screen Protector

pdhahn
Aug 8, 2010, 06:43 AM
Does anyone have any experience with the screen protectors that come with the Otterbox ipad cases? I just received my case and I'm a little nervous about putting the included screen protector on because I haven't heard anything about the quality.

If I put it on and don't like it, how hard is the average SP to take off?

lgreenberg
Aug 8, 2010, 06:54 AM
Does anyone have any experience with the screen protectors that come with the Otterbox ipad cases? I just received my case and I'm a little nervous about putting the included screen protector on because I haven't heard anything about the quality.

If I put it on and don't like it, how hard is the average SP to take off?

It's just the standard static cling screen shield. Quality is decent, it's crystal clear. It's a dry install so removing is a breeze.

pdhahn
Aug 8, 2010, 07:47 AM
Sounds like it's worth a try. I'd rather have some protection than none at all, and for right now I don't feel like springing the cash for an anti-glare or anything.

clovis112
Aug 8, 2010, 09:21 PM
The quality seems very good to me. I had doubts before too because some people wanted other screen protectors other than the one that came with otterbox but im actually happy with it.
Its a little matte and a little fingerprint proof and its very clear when using the ipad.

Stayin100
Aug 17, 2011, 06:31 PM
Can the screen protector be installed wet? I feel it's 100 times easier to do wet installs on sp's but don't want to ruin it.