Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sprtnbsblplya

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 28, 2004
Arlington, VA
Oh Apple...

d9ebda33-50f3-4be6-b995-3e400564fe7d.jpg

Credit to Failblog.

dubels

macrumors 6502
Aug 9, 2006
Because that is not an apple store. iPhones aren't just being sold at Apple Stores, looks like an AT&T store

Nuttydev

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2009
Bristol, England.
Because that is not an apple store. iPhones aren't just being sold at Apple Stores, looks like an AT&T store

Yeah this, the caption says "Saw this at a local At&t store today…"

Funnily though, the Mac Pro at my local Apple store has vista on it :rolleyes: Could at least have 7.

nateharr

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2009
Oh Apple...

d9ebda33-50f3-4be6-b995-3e400564fe7d.jpg

Credit to Failblog.

I'm just curious how this is "fail."

For it to be "fail" you would have to be a super Apple fanboy. But then again, being a super Apple fanboy is what generates the fail in the first place. So, they somewhat cancel eachother out.

Computers run advertising displays, and computers also implement screen savers.

I see no fail.

TRUCRACKER

macrumors 6502
May 31, 2010
VA
I'm just curious how this is "fail."

For it to be "fail" you would have to be a super Apple fanboy. But then again, being a super Apple fanboy is what generates the fail in the first place. So, they somewhat cancel eachother out.

Computers run advertising displays, and computers also implement screen savers.

I see no fail.

It's a fail because Apple is using a PC. Assuming it's an Apple store.

Benguitar

Jan 30, 2009

Bingo.

Check the reflection in the screen/wall, Looks like a blue background with other devices (non Apple) in front of it.

AT&T Store

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.