Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPad-Lover

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2010
Hey, guys my problem is:

My ipod touch is taking hours to do the OS.4 Update well to do the backup, Yes before you say 'Look in the forums you idiot' I tryed manual backup. I have tryed deleting back up files? But really nothing is working, im kinda frustrated really,

I anyone is out there please help me out! And even if you have a suggestion ill try anything and btw, I havent backed up for a long time so I dont know if there is any paid apps that havent been synced to iTunes, I must have over 50 pounds worth of apps too, So please do help.

Thanks, Rhys.

EllieV

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2010
Hey, guys my problem is:

My ipod touch is taking hours to do the OS.4 Update well to do the backup, Yes before you say 'Look in the forums you idiot' I tryed manual backup. I have tryed deleting back up files? But really nothing is working, im kinda frustrated really,

I anyone is out there please help me out! And even if you have a suggestion ill try anything and btw, I havent backed up for a long time so I dont know if there is any paid apps that havent been synced to iTunes, I must have over 50 pounds worth of apps too, So please do help.

Thanks, Rhys.

Rhys? cool name.
Rhys, you say? do you own a ps3? i have a friend on my list named rhysjames. you're not him, are you?

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
Hey, guys my problem is:

Thanks, Rhys.
Gen?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.