Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cg3305

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
I have a TAM and have no idea what it is worth. It has been upgraded and is has all the original gear, disk case, software, books, packing, etc.
Any ideas?

Theclamshell

macrumors 68030
Mar 2, 2009
As much as i want to make you a low offer and hope you take it i'm going to be honest :p

Recently, the TAM's have been going up in value, on eBay.

Take a look at this one to get an idea http://cgi.ebay.com/Twentieth-Anniv...0th-Apple-/130419073089?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

You say that yours has all the original stuff and has been upgraded, that is basically a gold mine, you could easily get upwards of $1000 on eBay, most likely more than that.

Could you post pictures for us to see, as a fellow TAM owner i love these machines to death and i would love to see one like yours with all the original stuff.

Where are you located, if your near me i might be interested in it.

MacHamster68

macrumors 68040
Sep 17, 2009
that one on ebay is still cheap , i payed for my one a couple month ago a hell of a lot more , in fact i payed as much as you pay for a 27"imac ,but i dont regret it a bit ,to me its worth 3 times more then a top iMac 27"
Ok mine was only ever used for just a couple month if at all before it went into its box again because it was replaced by a iMac g3 by the original owner , remember that was 1998 and has not a single visible sign of any use ,and ALL accessoires that came in the original box when shipped from apple cant even make out that the keyboard with trackpad was ever in use ,so is in brandnew condition , and thats how i want to keep the TAM ,at the moment its in its original box again (upgraded to a sonnet g3 500mhz card...hard to source) until i find a way to store it visible but without it getting signs of wear and protected from sunlight as they tend to get grey if exposed to sunlight especially i want to care for the leather palmrests as leather wears if it gets in contact with hands

-applefreak-

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2010
Belgium
c3.jpg

4 of the .........

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.