PDA

View Full Version : WTB: iPod Mini

StarbucksSam
Nov 26, 2004, 09:41 PM
I am currently looking to buy an iPod Mini as a birthday gift for my father. He was unfortunate enough to have his stolen from him at the car wash - and I want to surprise him for his birthday at the end of January. Anyone have one in very good condition? Prices?

purell16
Nov 26, 2004, 10:39 PM
I dont know if you saw my ad or not? But i am offering an iPod mini in almost PERFECT condition with a dock and a carrying case for only $190!!

If you are interested you can email me at mooger@sbcglobal.net

I have attached some photos of my ipod mini

StarbucksSam
Nov 26, 2004, 10:46 PM
The accessories don't add a lot of value for me. What is it like as far as screen scratches etc? Battery life?

purell16
Nov 26, 2004, 10:55 PM
There is one tiny tiny tiny screen scratch that can be removed with a special cream...u ant even see it in most light. Battery life is about 7 hours.

StarbucksSam
Nov 26, 2004, 11:34 PM
Yeah the scratch just killed it - when I hear mint I want MINT... thanks anyway. Anyone else have one that is MINT?

XIII
Nov 27, 2004, 10:45 AM
I'm in the UK... :( But I have one that is still in shrink wrapping... Dunno... It'll proibably not work out for you when you add shipping from here...

StarbucksSam
Nov 27, 2004, 10:59 AM
My Dad has said he does not want a new one now, but thanks anyway. When he got wind that I was going to spend that much money on him, he said not to. Thanks for your time. Someone can close this.