PDA

View Full Version : Updated Apps Worst than Originals (?)

Salsero58
Aug 10, 2010, 05:39 PM
I have noticed that more Apps are having performance issues.

Currently I have a list of about 26 that I do not plan on updating because of crash problems reported by other users and about 23 waiting to see is an update is wise.

I experienced this with a couple of Apps, then decided to wait for a while before I updating anymore.

I know that with Farm Story, once I updated the program it no longer worked using WiFi at home. I noticed others having the same problem but no solution from the vendor.

Any body else shying from updating Apps?

scwinsett
Aug 10, 2010, 05:40 PM
WORSE not WORST.

Sfdoddsy
Aug 10, 2010, 10:59 PM
Newsrack is unusable in its latest guise.

gillybean
Aug 11, 2010, 02:01 PM
I have an App (I think it's called MyFrame) that provides sticky note functionality and photo displaying. They released an update like 2 months ago "This update removes sticky note functionality. Sorry! Apple would have removed us from the App store otherwise"). If I update that App it would make it completely useless to me. So I'm stuck no longer being able to click the "Update All" button and having to update the rest of my apps one by one every time now. It sucks.

akm3
Aug 11, 2010, 02:39 PM
Byline has been like that for me. Each update seems to make it worse and worse...I wish I could go back to like 6 versions ago.