PDA

View Full Version : Good day to all... Just i need a clarification

Rajkanth
Aug 11, 2010, 01:50 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm new to iPhone development. I'm working as a iPhone developer. I learned Objective C, and read some articles from Apple's site. But still now, the problem is i cant clearly understand the way of developing codes. I need to do all codings without using interface builder. Where can i get documents to learn about those codings?

Suggest me to learn about the coding part clearly. Thank you

Jare
Aug 11, 2010, 02:08 AM
Hi everyone,
I'm new to iPhone development. I'm working as a iPhone developer. I learned Objective C, and read some articles from Apple's site. But still now, the problem is i cant clearly understand the way of developing codes. I need to do all codings without using interface builder. Where can i get documents to learn about those codings?

Suggest me to learn about the coding part clearly. Thank you

If you understand Objective C and learned it, shouldn't you know how to do this already?

I don't believe there are "documents" to "clearly understand the way of developing codes".

You learn the coding language, and build your app from there. Xcode and Apple provide great resources and API's for you to use. If you don't understand how to use them then you haven't fully learned how to program in Cocoa/Objective C.