PDA

View Full Version : Ohio woman likes chicken nuggets. A lot.

niuniu
Aug 11, 2010, 05:11 AM
Video not nearly as tame as the title, or woman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6fqUhTlitQ

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10922428

Shame on some people, I mean seriously.

weckart
Aug 11, 2010, 06:52 AM
Whaaat? No chicken nuggets at breakfast time? :eek: :eek: :eek: Does MD have no heart? It should start serving time appropriate meals for its target clientele.

ethical
Aug 11, 2010, 07:52 AM
There are no words.

dXTC
Aug 11, 2010, 08:46 AM
There are no words.

Your statement has a legitimate double meaning:

The audio on the clip is silent.
There are indeed no words that begin to describe the inanity of the young lady's antics. (Insert Picard Facepalm demotivational pic here.)

quagmire
Aug 11, 2010, 09:20 AM
She was arrested and faces vandalism charges.

Is that all she is facing? She should be facing assault and battery charges as well. You can clearly see the customer attempting to hit the employee and did hit her.

obeygiant
Aug 11, 2010, 09:27 AM
where's my hillbilly teeth when I need them!

R94N
Aug 11, 2010, 09:37 AM
Urgh...chicken nuggets are disgusting, but couldn't she have just gone to KFC or something? They seem to sell pretty much any edible product from a chicken...

aarond12
Aug 11, 2010, 09:43 AM
It's times like these where I am ashamed to be an American... at least tell me there was alcohol involved, then it would make a little more sense.

-Aaron-

Blue Velvet
Aug 11, 2010, 09:48 AM
First thing in the morning? Must have been an almighty serious cup of coffee she drank before jittering out on her nugget quest.

renewed
Aug 11, 2010, 09:52 AM
The best part is when the car behind her seems to creep up slowly as if to get their order next. :D

leekohler
Aug 11, 2010, 09:55 AM
What a dumbf***. I'm so glad I got the hell out of that state.

iBlue
Aug 11, 2010, 10:00 AM
Woooooooooooo! Somebody forgot their meds!

Tilpots
Aug 11, 2010, 10:02 AM
Breakfast until 10:30A??? WTF?!? Actually, I wished they served Sausage Egg McMuffins all day long. You know what? I'm going to the drive-thru right now and if they don't serve me one, I'ma beat that ass! I'll show 'em.

iBlue
Aug 11, 2010, 10:04 AM
Breakfast until 10:30A??? WTF?!? Actually, I wished they served Sausage Egg McMuffins all day long. You know what? I'm going to the drive-thru right now and if they don't serve me one, I'ma beat that ass! I'll show 'em.

This post made even more hilarious by your avatar! :D

Tilpots
Aug 11, 2010, 10:10 AM
This post made even more hilarious by your avatar! :D

Didn't get my McMuffin, so check YouTube shortly. I actually made it in the window, not that half hearted "lift-your-leg-in-the-air" BS she tried. The Fry Guys got me, though. Put me in the pokey with Hamburglar.:( I've never seen Ronald so upset. He actually Grimaced.

Blue Velvet
Aug 11, 2010, 10:15 AM
I wished they served Sausage Egg McMuffins all day long.

Me too. It must be the sage. :o

Tilpots
Aug 11, 2010, 10:42 AM

If they ever served fries with 'em instead of the "hashbrowns," I'd eat there every single day. Could make a documentary out of it and call it McMuffin Me.:)

lbro
Aug 11, 2010, 10:46 AM
It's times like these where I am ashamed to be an American... at least tell me there was alcohol involved, then it would make a little more sense.

-Aaron-

There was, she threw an open beer bottle through the window.

bartelby
Aug 11, 2010, 10:50 AM

Mmmmmmmmmmm....

The only thing I'll buy from McD's is the sausage and egg muffin...

steviem
Aug 11, 2010, 11:00 AM
Hmm, I always wondered why Pork is an acceptable breakfast meat, but Chicken is not.

Anyone have an idea?

lol

niuniu
Aug 11, 2010, 11:04 AM
Hmm, I always wondered why Pork is an acceptable breakfast meat, but Chicken is not.

Anyone have an idea?

lol

Ever tried catchin' a chicken at 5am.. not worth it :D

ethical
Aug 11, 2010, 11:11 AM
Ever tried catchin' a chicken at 5am.. not worth it :D

Gotta be easier than catching a pig!

The easiest of all farmyard animals however, would be one of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg

3lionsbecks
Aug 11, 2010, 11:15 AM
How is she not being charged with impaired driving or at least driving with an open bottle.

Good video....saw it on the news the other night.

niuniu
Aug 11, 2010, 11:34 AM
The easiest of all farmyard animals however, would be one of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg

haha, wow :D

3lionsbecks
Aug 11, 2010, 12:59 PM
Gotta be easier than catching a pig!

Lol that video is hilarious!!! :D

Mousse
Aug 11, 2010, 01:25 PM

Anyone have an idea?

Tradition? After all, a million dead people can't be wrong, can they?:D

Anyhow, I eat chicken for breakfast on a regular basis. It's convenient to snack on chicken nuggets/strips while tearing through traffic at 5mph on the freeway. FIVE MPH!:eek: On the freeway!:eek::eek: Gawd, I hate morning rush hour.:mad:

Lord Blackadder
Aug 11, 2010, 01:26 PM

Us Ohioans get such a bad rap...I mean, granted, Toledo is the town that gave us Joe the Plumber, but it also gave us the Jeep, so surely that balances out. Very nice art museum there too.

This woman should be force-fed Chicken Nuggets until she becomes a Chicken Nugget foie gras....

I am a breakfast purist. I never, ever eat non-breakfast food for breakfast. It simply cannot be done.

ethical
Aug 11, 2010, 01:40 PM
I am a breakfast purist. I never, ever eat non-breakfast food for breakfast. It simply cannot be done.

But I guess that depends on your definition of breakfast food. Maybe chicken nuggets are part of this woman's regular brekkie, and she only got up extra early that morning because her bottle of Jack was getting low.

Tilpots
Aug 11, 2010, 01:46 PM
Us Ohioans get such a bad rap...I mean, granted, Toledo is the town that gave us Joe the Plumber, but it also gave us the Jeep, so surely that balances out. Very nice art museum there too.

This woman should be force-fed Chicken Nuggets until she becomes a Chicken Nugget foie gras....

Not even cold, leftover pizza?:eek:

niuniu
Aug 11, 2010, 01:47 PM
^^ Really, if you've never had a birthday cake breakfast you haven't lived :D

Lord Blackadder
Aug 11, 2010, 01:48 PM
But I guess that depends on your definition of breakfast food. Maybe chicken nuggets are part of this woman's regular brekkie, and she only got up extra early that morning because her bottle of Jack was getting low.

Or maybe she's just very angry and externalizes her extreme self-loathing by hitting random people for nothing at all....but that's just a guess. :)

Not even cold, leftover pizza?:eek:

Nope. The girlfriend thinks I'm strange for this, but then again once I caught her eating chocolate cake for breakfast I felt safe in my belief that she's the one with odd eating habits. ;)

cherry su
Aug 11, 2010, 02:02 PM
I saw this on FailBlog last night. Would have been more exciting with the words, although I probably could fill in most of it.

Tilpots
Aug 11, 2010, 02:03 PM
Nope. The girlfriend thinks I'm strange for this, but then again once I caught her eating chocolate cake for breakfast I felt safe in my belief that she's the one with odd eating habits. ;)

She's right. You're the one who's crazy! Pizza, cake, fried chicken, steak... some of the best stuff in the world for breakfast. Healthiest? Nah, but who can think straight in the morning.:D

SteveG4Cube
Aug 11, 2010, 02:08 PM

Anyone have an idea?

lol

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/?#menu

phineas
Aug 11, 2010, 02:14 PM
There are no words.

Stupid Trailer Trash ugly woman comes to mind:eek:

leekohler
Aug 11, 2010, 04:38 PM
Us Ohioans get such a bad rap...I mean, granted, Toledo is the town that gave us Joe the Plumber, but it also gave us the Jeep,

Don't forget Devo, Chrissie Hynde, Marilyn Manson and Macy Gray. ;)

Seriously though- I can't stand it there. I spent the first 25 years of my life there, and they were not the best.

leomac08
Aug 11, 2010, 08:25 PM
I heard during super bowl week, McDonalds sells 50 piece Mcnuggets for $20!!!:eek:

kainjow
Aug 11, 2010, 09:21 PM
I'm so glad I got the hell out of that state.
:D Was thinking the same thing.

Toledo FTL.

macfan881
Aug 11, 2010, 09:55 PM
I blame LeBron :p

anjinha
Aug 11, 2010, 11:52 PM

Sorry dude, she's right. Chocolate cake, cold pizza, it's all very acceptable breakfast food. :p

Abstract
Aug 12, 2010, 01:24 AM
"ME WANT FOOD!"

*Hulk Smash!*

localoid
Aug 12, 2010, 03:31 AM
Oh come on -- you'd have to be a few fries short of a Happy Meal to believe this story is real. This Melodi Dushane gal does not even mention liking chicken McNuggets on her Facebook page. I call shenanigans! It's just another tall-tale from the fake Internet that the CIA operates. Oh, they want us to think it's really real. But it's fakey, fake, fake!

Jaro65
Aug 12, 2010, 01:28 PM
Is that all she is facing? She should be facing assault and battery charges as well. You can clearly see the customer attempting to hit the employee and did hit her.

Agreed. It is amazing that someone can flip just like that because they can't get their breakfast. Imagine if she actually had a gun. Would she use it? Though I know: it's not the guns that kill people.... ;)

Tilpots
Aug 12, 2010, 01:33 PM
Though I know: it's not the guns that kill people.... ;)

...it's the Quarter Pounder's w/ Cheese.:p

kernkraft
Aug 12, 2010, 01:45 PM
Urgh...chicken nuggets are disgusting, but couldn't she have just gone to KFC or something? They seem to sell pretty much any edible product from a chicken...

She lives in Ohio, not Kentucky. :)

Charging her on vandalism is almost an insult on the law. She could face more serious charges involving her attack on the staff. She primarily didn't want to damage property, she wanted to hurt people. In fact, she assaulted at least one employee.

What a nugget!

R94N
Aug 13, 2010, 03:20 AM

Nice :D

leekohler
Aug 13, 2010, 09:28 AM
Nice :D

Exactly. And Kentucky is a much cooler state. They make bourbon there. ;)

Nabooly
Aug 13, 2010, 02:23 PM

Psshht....other then this lady theres nothing you could possibly complain about this state (specifically Toledo). :p

hwhalers
Aug 13, 2010, 02:28 PM
Psshht....other then this lady theres nothing you could possibly complain about this state (specifically Toledo). :p

Warren and Youngstown. Also, it touches West Virginia.

dXTC
Aug 13, 2010, 02:35 PM

Exactly. And Kentucky is a much cooler state. They make bourbon there. ;)

It's not all it's cracked up to be. There are plenty of "Nugget Woman" types here in Kentucky, too-- and it's not necessarily because of the bourbon, either.

Warren and Youngstown. Also, it touches West Virginia.

Ahem. So does Kentucky.

leekohler
Aug 13, 2010, 03:06 PM

I hope you're joking. I grew up there. There's a LOT to complain about.

rhett7660
Aug 13, 2010, 03:26 PM
Don't forget Devo, Chrissie Hynde, Marilyn Manson and Macy Gray. ;)

Seriously though- I can't stand it there. I spent the first 25 years of my life there, and they were not the best.

Hey now, Marilyn is all good....at least in my book!

Lol at the video. I felt sorry for the girl at the window but the look and determination on the face of the nugget wanter was priceless!

yojitani
Aug 13, 2010, 03:47 PM
I hope you're joking. I grew up there. There's a LOT to complain about.

So there's a reason so many LEAVE Ohio?

weckart
Aug 13, 2010, 04:03 PM

Charging her on vandalism is almost an insult on the law. She could face more serious charges involving her attack on the staff. She primarily didn't want to damage property, she wanted to hurt people. In fact, she assaulted at least one employee.

What a nugget!

Nah, MacDonalds treats its staff like property, so the charges are right on the money.

leekohler
Aug 13, 2010, 04:17 PM
Hey now, Marilyn is all good....at least in my book!

Lol at the video. I felt sorry for the girl at the window but the look and determination on the face of the nugget wanter was priceless!

I like all those people, actually. :)

So there's a reason so many LEAVE Ohio?

Not just one. ;)

The main problem is the defeatist attitude that seems to pervade the state. If you dare mention you plan to move somewhere like say, Chicago or NYC, most people will say things like, "Why would you want to go there? You have everything you need right here, don't you? You'll never make it. You'll end up on the street. Don't worry, you'll be back." So instead of support, you get all these people who want to crap all over your dreams because they failed to achieve theirs. Misery loves company. I encountered this almost universally. The overall attitude is not, "I can", it's "I can't". That's not how I wish to spend my life.

Once I got here, everyone was supportive and interested in working together. Life got much easier, much happier and far more productive.

rhett7660
Aug 13, 2010, 05:39 PM
I like all those people, actually. :)

Ahhhhh... misunderstood the post then!!!