Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ItchyClips

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 11, 2010
Introducing ItchyClips.com

Stewart Walker and I (Sneak-Thief) started a project called ItchyClips.com GbR where artists can buy & sell songs as Ableton Live files for 5 EURO each (and later on, Apple Loops, REX & WAVs). Artists will get ~60% of each sale.

Everybody is welcome to sell their tracks at ItchyClips - Create your account here

- Background:

We want to create a community of artists for artists - you know, like session musicians who offer their services to other producers and performers. This means released and unreleased songs of all styles, from dance tracks to Mexican hip-hop to psych-rock, etc.

We welcome all styles of music, acoustic or electronic!

- What's a Scratchpack?

It's a song in Session-mode with roughly 8 instruments and 4-8 scenes - free downloadable examples:

trankeelo.png

Stewart Walker: Trankeelo (Free Scratchpack download - Ableton Live 8 Format)

file.png

Sneak-Thief: Smitten (Free Scratchpack download - Ableton Live 8 Format)

- More info: How to submit your Scratchpack

All comments and feedback are welcome!

Cheers,
Michel Morin + Stewart Walker
ItchyClips.com GbR
tel +49 30 263 44714 Berlin, DE

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Not a bad effort. I hope it grows.
Any suggestions on where to get Midi/wav files for Mac users?

I've got a few DJ friends that have so much MIDI/WAVE files that use Live 8 on PC and when I ask if those sounds are available for Mac they shrug. Because I'm unaware of the packs they use - I much different ideas for musical composition even though our choice of genres are the same - I don't know where to search. I'm looking for quality & free MIDI/WAVE files.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.