Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gilly Gil

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 8, 2008
Pudding Camera - it's an awesome app but not in a language i understand. Would anyone here be able to translate it's settings to English. Much appreciated. I believe it is in Korean. Thanks in advance. I get the gist of it but would like to know for sure.

It is free in the app store.

dmacleese

macrumors newbie
Jul 28, 2010
yeah it appears to be korean... i just downloaded it and its pretty sweet especially for free.. Cant help with the translate tho.. Whered you find out bout this app?

Gilly Gil

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 8, 2008
yeah it appears to be korean... i just downloaded it and its pretty sweet especially for free.. Cant help with the translate tho.. Whered you find out bout this app?

I saw it in the big Camera thread in the Iphone forum. I will post up a screen shot, thanks:)

81433306.jpg

80681a92.jpg

iluvkorea

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2011
translation of the screenshots

the first screen shot says,:

settings

if you login, you can use more functions.

login >
file size when saving >
location service [on]
about >
Version >

see pudding face recognition app >
see other apps of paran >

the second screenshot says:

[exit] pudding login

login with your paran ID

ID: @paran.com
password:

login

turn on autologin [on]

here are the translations! im korean and i use this app :D

iamdoorkey

macrumors newbie
Jan 7, 2012
the first screen shot says,:

settings

if you login, you can use more functions.

login >
file size when saving >
location service [on]
about >
Version >

see pudding face recognition app >
see other apps of paran >

Thank you so much for these (I've been looking for translations off and on for months).

It looks like version 1.3.6 has more options/settings. Any chance you'd be willing to help translate the additional options/settings on these two screens as well? Love this app, just not sure what I'm doing sometimes. :)

settings1-136.png

settings2-136.png

Thank you in advance!

Edited to add:

By playing I figured out that the last toggle switch option is for turning on or off the grid, and the second screenshot is for automatic previewing after taking a photo.

Still unsure what the 2nd toggle switch does.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.