PDA

View Full Version : BT Keyboard and Mouse on iPad?

geebake
Aug 11, 2010, 04:31 PM
Hi, I have the BTStack Mouse app installed and it works great. As, I'm sure you all know, this disables using a regular BT keyboard. Currently, I'm using a USB keyboard with the BT mouse and it works well, but I'd love to be able to go back to the BT keyboard as well.

Can I install BTStack Keyboard as well as BT Stack Mouse and get both working simultaneously? I can't seem to find any info about this at all.

As an aside, I'd love to be able to use the BT headphones I have as well. So far, when I wan to use them, I have to uninstall BTStack to get them working. Is there anyway to temporarily disable BTStack or does it need to be uninstalled each time?

Thanks very much,

Greg

Intell
Aug 11, 2010, 04:34 PM
You can use the BTStack keyboard in place of the Apple BT one. To use your headphones you don't have to uninstall BTStack. You just have to turn off the BT mouse and the BTStack kayboard. Once they are off just wait until the red/backwards bluetooth logo is gone from the status bar then you can use your headphones.

geebake
Aug 11, 2010, 04:36 PM
You can use the BTStack keyboard in place of the Apple BT one. To use your headphones you don't have to uninstall BTStack. You just have to turn off the BT mouse and the BTStack kayboard. Once they are off just wait until the red/backwards bluetooth logo is gone from the status bar then you can use your headphones.

Can I use BTStack Keyboard and Mouse simultaneously? I hate to buy it (I know it's only $5 :) ) before I know they'll play happily.

Thanks,

Greg

Intell
Aug 11, 2010, 04:38 PM
Yes, they where designed to work together.

geebake
Aug 11, 2010, 04:41 PM
Awesome! Thanks very much Intell!

Greg