Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbdd21

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 10, 2010
I'm confused. I keep hearing mixed reports about the free cases. I understand there is an app for the case program. I also have heard that at one point Apple was handing out refunds in store. Can I just go to the Apple Store and pick out a free case, or am I forced to use the App?

Thanks in advance.

jyj

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2009
I'm pretty sure the only way you're able to get a case from apple now is to order one through the app.

Jare

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2010
Canada
I'm confused. I keep hearing mixed reports about the free cases. I understand there is an app for the case program. I also have heard that at one point Apple was handing out refunds in store. Can I just go to the Apple Store and pick out a free case, or am I forced to use the App?

Thanks in advance.

You must use the app. Refunds are for people who bought bumpers before they initiated the program.

bowlerman625

macrumors 68020
Jun 17, 2009
Chicago, IL area
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A400 Safari/6531.22.7)

Use app

halisray

macrumors regular
Nov 7, 2009
MTL
It is for people who buy their iphones before September 30th who get a free bumper correct? how long does it take for them to ship it to you?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.