Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Quackington

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 12, 2010
England, UK
Hi all,

I've finally joined the iPhone club, having bought the iPhone 4 a couple of weeks ago. I bought Labyrinth from the app store yesterday, and have a question regarding it. How do I find the developer-created levels to play? Are there any? When I start up the app, all I see is what looks like a list of user-created levels (many of which are really hard for a beginner!).

Thanks in advance.

Q

crawfish963

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2010
Texas
When you open the game up, go to play. Then on the top right side is a + icon. Hit it and it will show you a slew of new boards to download/play.

Quackington

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 12, 2010
England, UK
When you open the game up, go to play. Then on the top right side is a + icon. Hit it and it will show you a slew of new boards to download/play.
Thanks for coming back to me. I'm trying to find the developer-created levels though...were there ever any, or is this just a user created content only game?

DuckSoup

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2008
Upstate Central NY
Thanks for coming back to me. I'm trying to find the developer-created levels though...were there ever any, or is this just a user created content only game?

Yes, there were developer levels. Then things went absolutely nuts with user levels. I haven't used this app in ages and tried earlier when I read your post but could not find the orginal levels either (I didn't spend much time on it though).

I suggest heading to the devs website and maybe you'll find your answer there and if not and finding a contact link and ask them.
Their website is at http://labyrinth.codify.se

Mike

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.