PDA

View Full Version : Best photo editing app?

opticalserenity
Aug 13, 2010, 12:40 AM
I picked up Photogene, as I had that on iPhone, and it's great. Actually, it's really great, however, I want to be able to spot blur, sharpen, brightness, levels, etc.

Suggestions?

Intell
Aug 13, 2010, 12:47 AM
Adobe Photoshop Express.

opticalserenity
Aug 13, 2010, 12:57 AM
Adobe Photoshop Express.

Eh, Photoshop Express is worthless, latest version on the iPad launches, then immediately exits and launches other apps, for me..Photogene, if I delete that, Stash Pro, and then after that, Goodreader... The reviews confirm it's not just me.

shadowness
Aug 13, 2010, 07:31 AM
there a lot to choose from, filterstorm, photoforge etc.
check out masque for selective coloring, selective blur etc with layer controls.
new entries like tiffen photo fx ultra and photopal seems to be good, but i have not seen any reviews regarding them.

recently i have been restraining myself from buying photo related apps till i figure out how the ipad fits in my photo workflow!

jediistar
Aug 13, 2010, 08:32 AM
there a lot to choose from, filterstorm, photoforge etc.
check out masque for selective coloring, selective blur etc with layer controls.
new entries like tiffen photo fx ultra and photopal seems to be good, but i have not seen any reviews regarding them.

recently i have been restraining myself from buying photo related apps till i figure out how the ipad fits in my photo workflow!

Do you know of a particular app that lets you add watermarks? Particularly image watermarks?!

GaresTaylan
Aug 13, 2010, 08:49 AM
I use PhotoPad by ZAGG.

socialfactory
Aug 22, 2010, 11:21 PM
I was two months back used the Phototwist,And I'm quite satisfied by this Software

VideoBeagle
Aug 23, 2010, 02:16 AM
I use PhotoPad by ZAGG.

I havens found my THE program yet, but i found this on my iPad (I assume I grabbed it free at some point) and so far, it's the best of the free I've tried.

ultima
Aug 23, 2010, 04:25 AM
Ultra Photo FX and Photo Gene are good combination

stix
Aug 23, 2010, 05:30 AM
Photogene for me. Does all I need... cropping, simple adjustments and now Flickr integration too I believe.