PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 1G iPod

ScottDodson
Nov 29, 2004, 02:03 AM
OK guys, who here has an old ipod, that does work...but doesn't get any use out of it??? I am in desperate need of an ipod. I have been trying to save money up for one...but well, it's not happening. 5 gig is more than enough for my needs...but I'm looking for dirt cheap...and I mean DIRT CHEAP...that is really why I'm aiming at a 1G model...it's as cheap as it will come I guess. Anyone here have an extra ipod, and a big heart let me know :D PM me with information please...

*keep the flame posts to a minimum lol*

el greenerino
Nov 29, 2004, 02:39 AM
You have an 867Mhz PMG4, dual cinemas, and can't afford an iPod? Hmmm, I'd say stay away from Apple loans for awhile :D .

ScottDodson
Nov 29, 2004, 02:44 AM
I would say you are absolutly correct!!! Although the ibook is no longer with me :(. I had to sell it to get out of the apple loan...and the 867 was a gift a few years ago, when I was still in school. It's crazy what the real world and all it's "bills" does to you! :mad:

cr2sh
Nov 29, 2004, 07:10 AM
Again, check your local bestbuy... mine had a few 1G 5gb ipods for $99 last week. Does that count as dirt cheap?

Although I have to warn you... they are a LOT uglier than I remember them being.