Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shadowfayre

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 17, 2006
During last years 3.0 Announcement, Steve show how accessories would be able to monitor health conditions; diabetes and Blood Pressure. Stepping one year ahead and version 4.0 is out, yet I do not see any of these cool accessories... I am in the market of purchasing a blood pressure monitor and would really like to have one that connects to my iPhone....

Passels

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2009
During last years 3.0 Announcement, Steve show how accessories would be able to monitor health conditions; diabetes and Blood Pressure. Stepping one year ahead and version 4.0 is out, yet I do not see any of these cool accessories... I am in the market of purchasing a blood pressure monitor and would really like to have one that connects to my iPhone....

not a bad idea...It would have to have some sort of external compressor to inflate the arm band and sensor to relay pressure and heart rate. The compressor could run off the iphone battery... definitely do-able though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.