Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mac In School

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 21, 2007
Test driving this app for the first time.

I figured out how to share my list with another user. How do I share/sync between two of my own devices (iPad and iPhone)? Do I need a separate account on the second device to "share" with, or is there a way to sync?

Thanks.

OC513

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2007
NYC
How did you get the sharing to work? I have tried to send an email to my wife to set it up but it never sends the email to her. It worked for you

Mac In School

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 21, 2007
There was no Email. I turned sharing on and entered the other person's Email address. That person got an in-app invitation. It didn't come up until I tapped on the "Settings" button. Not sure if that was by design, or just a coincidence of timing.

OC513

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2007
NYC
There was no Email. I turned sharing on and entered the other person's Email address. That person got an in-app invitation. It didn't come up until I tapped on the "Settings" button. Not sure if that was by design, or just a coincidence of timing.

Thanks....got it figured out now.....the wife wasnt logged in to her account....once I logged her in I got the notification. Finally got the app working as it should.....its fantastic.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.