Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jfong425

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 26, 2008
Hey guys,

so i had my ipad jailbroken with 3.2 and the battery life was awesome! now that i'm using jailbreak 3.2.1 my battery life is horrible. i used my ipad for 20 minutes and it lost 3% of battery. I went to sleep with 97% battery life and when i checked it 48 hours later it was at 57%.

I decided to ditch the jb and go back to normal. Let's see how this affects my battery. Will update as soon as I get more information.

jfong425

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 26, 2008
so i unjailbroke my ipad and my battery life is so much better. I've haven't touched it for 2 days (work a lot and don't have time to use it) and the battery life has only gone down 3%. something with the jailbreak.me drains my batter.

How has it been for you guys?

tempusfugit

macrumors 65816
May 21, 2009
Chicago
perfectly fine on 3.2.1

the only thing ive installed is the pdf fix. Been too busy with my iphone to mess with too much JB stuff on the ipad, but i can say that I notice no difference at all in terms of battery life. I use the ipad constantly and its as good as ever. loses 3% or so during a night's sleep.

It might be something you installed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.