Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ottawamax

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 11, 2010
After ordering the Zagg front and back shield for my iPhone 4 (which turned out to be complete garbage), I've decided on ordering a couple of sets of screen protectors from SGP. want to get these installed with a couple of days and don't want to have to wait weeks for them to ship from California. Does anyone know of any Canadian online retailers that carry SGP products?

dhemp

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2007
Did you ever find a retailer or distributor in Canada, or did you end up ordering from the SGP website?

Laike

macrumors member
Mar 4, 2011
I personally ordered from the site, shipping was reasonable, took 3 weeks to reach me in Toronto

MacManTH

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2011
I would not recommend SGP protectors. I ordered them about two weeks ago and put the front and back protectors on. The front already has a scuff that wont come out and the back is full of little scratches...very disappointed because I am gentle with my phone shouldn't have this much scuffs and scratches yet. I would recommend you bodyguardz I have the full body one on my iPad2 they are amazing!!

Just my thoughts....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.