PDA

View Full Version : 3gs- 3g not working

dpizz450
Aug 15, 2010, 06:47 PM
I think spirit screwed my phone up. I had the spirit jail break on it for a while 3.1.3 or whatever that last Ios was. I updated to the latest version last night. (4.0.2?) I knew it would take my jail break off and all that. Welllll now my 3g wont work. My wifi is fine. Nothing on my 3g will work internet,apps, mail, etc. I restored my phone to new and the 3g was working again. Then I restored it from my back up to put all my crap back on, now 3g won't work again.

It did this same exact thing to my cousins phone. He had spirit jailbreak and same Ios as me. He even got a new phone from apple out of it. Then went home to put his back up on and it did the same crap to his new phone. He had to manually enter all his contacts and lost his apps. Anyone experienced this? Any ideas? I'm open to anything. Cause without 3g work will suck tomorrow. HA

dockingbay94
Aug 15, 2010, 06:54 PM
try reseting the network settings and toggling airplane mode. otherwise its a problem stored in your backup.

get your contacts/photos off your iphone and sync them with the respective applications depending if you have a mac or pc. you will have to restore and set the iphone up as a new phone and NOT from backup.