Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HiFiGuy528

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 24, 2008
I got my Bumper in retail packing. I am getting a second free one in a few days. It shipped on Friday. I wonder if this one will be in retail packing or in a plastic bag.

Did you get your bumper recently? Which packaging did it come in?

SpaceKitty

macrumors 68040
Nov 9, 2008
Fort Collins Colorado
I got mine two weeks ago and yes, it was in retail packaging.

Attachments

• photo-6.JPG
    photo-6.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 82

tygrubb

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Mine arrived today, 6 days ahead of the scheduled delivery date. (Location may have been a factor...it shipped from Mira Loma, CA, and I'm in Los Angeles.)

It was in retail packaging.

marcin0903

macrumors regular
May 9, 2009
I also get one, just ordered iPhone 4 + white bumper the day before conference and soon after that received email, that informed me about that I will not be charged for bumper ;)

christianinri

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2010
Mine came in the retail packaging as well. Just received mine last Friday. Took about two weeks after I applied for it through the case protection program.

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
Yes, just got 4 new ip4's for the family including mine, and when we ordered and received the cases they were all in retail packages, I got one bumper from Apple, and 3 Griffin Reveal cases.

I am not a big fan of the Bumper because it leaves the back open to damage, however we also each have Incase, iFrogz, and Switch Easy cases which are all good in their own way.

iFrogz is my favorite case out of all of them anyway.

MacJones

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2010
Arizona
Ordered mine on July 31st, it arrived today via USPS even though it said DHL in the shipping email. It came in a plastic/bubble wrap envelope, the case itself was in retail packaging. I wasn't expecting it to be here already because my original delivery date was September 10th. I was notified Friday that it shipped and that it would be here on the 20th but it was three days early. BTW, this thing is great, IMO it makes the iPhone look and feel better. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.